author's note

hi everyone! 

'remember me' is a story based on my tiktok series of the same name which you can find on @daydreamingaboutmarvel. the story is set in 2024/2025 MCU. 

synopsis:

what happens when you have to choose between the one you've spent a decade loving and the one you spent 80 years trying to forget?

main characters:

→ y/n also known as anastasia petrova / the enchantress.
→ james buchanan barnes / the winter soldier.
→ loki laufeyson / god of mischief. 

about y/n:

once believed to be human, you are a powerful sorceress who can't quite remember where or what you came from. a secret that will soon be the unravelling of everything you've been running from for the last century. 

your powers are mostly psionic and include:
• sorcery / the art of magic / enchantment. 
• mental / memory manipulation (and eventually control) with significant ability to modify, fabricate, suppress, destroy, view and restore memories.
• fire generation / manipulation and pyrokinetic abilities.
• twilight control, the ability to summon both light and darkness.
• telepathic communication (limited)
• dimensional teleportation / portal creation (limited)
• flight / wing manifestation. 
• shape-shift / transmutation (limited)
• telekinetic / psychokinetic power.
• enchanced skill in hand-to-hand combat and weapons training.
• superhuman strength / stamina. 
• regenerative healing factor.
• pain manipulation / recovery touch with a significant ability to absorb ones pain as your own in order to heal.
• longevity / enchanced lifespan / semi-immortal. 

disclaimers:
1. marvel is an incredibly intricate universe and whilst its many mediums (comics/movies/tv) have been inspiration to this piece of work, I have gone ahead and adjusted what may or may not be canon to best suit the story (e.g. steve/tony/nat being present). with this in mind, please note that your character is not the enchantress from the marvel universe and is more so inspired by her. 

2. I am by no means a professional writer so yes, there will be some errors! while I will do my best to go back and fix them as time goes on, please be patient with me in doing so.

3. there will be minor changes from what you may have seen on the tiktok series. this in particular due to being able to spend far more time developing the story and putting the complete arc together.

content warning:
torture, murder, blood & gore, drug-use and smut/bdsm. 

copyright:
all characters and their respective rights (with exception of y/n) belong to marvel. 

thank you for all the love and happy reading! 

with love,
nicole ♡