三十一

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"Yena, calm down." Ryujin said as I continued pacing around the room.

"How!? The wedding is in like 3 days how am I going to calm down? Should I really be calm right now?" I let out with a sigh and plopped down on the bed. Lia sat next to me.

"Well, no. But hey, at least the prince took out the wedding vows part, and a lot of parts because he didn't want to stress you. And he's probably too busy to memorise a speech anyways."

"Yeah but it's broadcasted. Live."

"Yeah well I'm sure he has a plan to make you less nervous about that." Lia patted my shoulder.

"Ugh what am I gonna do?"

"Well, you can't really do anything now. You already chose the venue, cake, food, decorations, dress and blah blah. You're mostly ready."

"Physically ready. Mentally, no."

"Okay, well..... Hm..... Okay I have a tip. Just focus on the prince."

"Huh?"

"Just focus on the prince. Block out all the guests stares and all the cameras. Just look directly at the prince. Focus on him. Think about all the reasons why you love him and reminisce all the sweet moments you've had together. Focus on that and you won't be so affected by others. You'll be happier too, if you worry less about those things."

"You might as well tell her to conjure a patronus." Ryujin said.

"Oh shut up. I was just trying to help." Lia huffed.

"Thanks Lia. I'll keep it in mind."

"No problem." She smiled.

"Well I have a better plan. Who cares about what the reporters and others think? You got the prince. You made him go crazy over you. Why should you care what they think? Be confident, lift your head high, because they're jealous of you. So what if they judge you? At the end of the day, your prince still loves you till the end of time and they stay irrelevant to him."

"I'll keep that in mind too." I nodded.

"Okay I have to go meet Yeji. We need to choose the bridesmaid dresses. Bye. Come now." And Lia pulled Ryujin away.

"Bye." I said as they shut the door behind them. I sighed and laid on the bed, closing my eyes.

"Why's my little Olaf sighing?" My eyes snapped open and I sat up quickly. It was Sunghoon oppa, standing at the door.

"Oh hey oppa." He walked over and sat on the side of my bed.

"What's up, kiddo?"

"I dunno..... I'm just a bit nervous for the wedding."

"Oh Yena, everyone will definitely be nervous for their big day. It's natural."

"Yeah but how do I deal with it?"

"Well, you don't necessarily have to deal with it."

"Huh?"

"You can still feel nervous, just let it be overwhelmed by other feelings. More powerful feelings. Then you'll naturally feel less nervous."

"Like happiness?"

"Yeah. Take it from someone who has participated in many competitions."

"You mean you're nervous for every one?"

"You just never get used to some things, ya know? Competing is one of them. But how I get over being nervous is, well, I get lost in the music. I just think of how happy it is to be ice skating, how free it is to glide over the ice without a care of the world. And I let my body take over me."