The anniversary

It was the 4th year anniversary for upstead so everyone on the unit was coming over to their 2 story house. After setting up the house everyone come through the door with beer and wine and pizza. After a while everybody was drunk and it turned to midnight and everyone decided that it was best if they stayed. So they continued playing monopoly until Jay wouldn't pay Hailey after landing on one of her many properties. So she got on top of him and said in his ear while messing up his hair that he won't have fun later. Then she pushed him to the floor making his back hit the floor wrong and whelped in pain. Everybody started laughing and continued with their turns and all the girls started dozing off. So then Jay started handing out rooms so the other two couples then took the guest rooms.

Jay gave Adam some clothes since he had some super uncomfortable ones on. He did the same for Kim and Vanessa with haileys clothes. They all went to sleep but Jay since he was too busy thinking of proposing to Hailey in a few weeks. He then started to play with her blonde hair and started dozing off. It turned to morning Hailey and Kim woke up first from last night and got downstairs to the medicine cabinet and put some next to everyone and a glass of water. Then they started to make breakfast for everyone when the heard Adam and Jay coming down the stairs all hungover. They smelt the breakfast from upstairs but vanessa and Kevin were still sleeping since both of them were heavy sleepers. They made there way to the girls and surprised them both by coming up behind hem them and picking them up and twirling them around. After they put them back down they both kissed each other's girls and went to sit at the other end of the counter watching them finishing breakfast. After a while breakfast was done and Kevin and Vanessa were up and getting ready to leave but Adam and Kim stayed over again since they both got drunk. After a few hours in the morning Kim and Adam left before they started drinking again, leaving Hailey and Jay.

Adam and Kim got home and started cleaning up the house a bit since they had some laundry and dishes to do that were there for a weekend so they had clothes for work tomorrow. After a while of doing chores round the house they decided to make it a movie night. They watched three movies before Kim started dozing off so Adam turned everything off and put everything away and carried her to the bedroom to go to sleep. Most of the night was calm for both houses until Hailey started kicking around at 3 in the morning. Jay got startled and fell off the bed hitting the floor very hard. She was having a PTSD moment from when she was kidnapped.