what in the world happened to minjoon ?

a/n: voting (not pertianing to this story) at the end plz help me out <3

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"

Truth to be told, Namjoon didn't know what to do. As Jimin looked up at him, wondering, Namjoon cleared his throat awkwardly, looking away any chance that he could. Finding it weird, Jimin placed his hands on Namjoon's arms, to which the older flinched. Noticing this, Jimin's eyebrows furrowed, a concerned expression beginning to illuminate his face.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine," Namjoon assured, though his posture said otherwise. "But as I said, we do need to talk."

Jimin chuckled softly. "From the sounds of it, it doesn't sound too good."

Before Namjoon could say anything else, his phone pinged. He flashed another small smile at Jimin before looking at the message, sighing in relief at the text.

VTAE
jk has been successfully placed in jin's room. hobi n yoongi are outside now.

VTAE
whatever you do, don't come back.

NAMJOONIE
what am i supposed to do with jimin then?

VTAE
distract him

VTAE
shouldn't be too hard but mans is whipped for you so it should be fine

NAMJOONIE
he's not whipped.

VTAE
yeah and i love getting dicked down

NAMJOONIE
aren't you asexual?

VTAE
exactly

"You know for someone who wanted to talk to me, you're doing a shit job at it," Jimin commented. "Who are you texting?"

"Oh, no one," Namjoon quickly put his phone away. Jimin's eyebrow raised, curiosity igniting in his eyes, but he said nothing, deciding to take Namjoon's word for it. "So about last night..."

Jimin nodded, expression turning serious. "You're not hurting, are you?"

"Minor bruising but that's about it," Namjoon said, only further fueling Jimin's concern.

"If I'd known you were so clumsy I never would have suggested going roller skating," Jimin stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I just assumed that because you biked all the time you would have good balance."

Namjoon let out a laugh. "I don't think that's how it works, but, I still had fun with you Jimin."

Too much fun, Namjoon had to admit, though not to Jimin. He'd gone skating before, it was one of Jungkook's favorite to-go places, but that didn't mean he ever really enjoyed it. Maybe because he knew that Jimin had been trying to get with him from the moment they had first met, or the fact that unconsciously he began to form some sort of attachment to Jimin (that Namjoon couldn't actually pinpoint). Whatever it was, Namjoon found himself enjoying their time together a little bit too much.

It's not like it wasn't a good sign, for Jimin. It was.

Namjoon knew that Jimin had feelings for him. Well, saying Jimin had 'feelings' was a bit too extreme. Lusting was probably a better term for it. In Namjoon's eyes, that's what Jimin was thirsting after. From the beginning, Jimin had singled Namjoon out, making remarks about him, and most of them had been physical. Namjoon had opted to ignore and pretend he didn't understand what Jimin was referring to— though he knew that he should have done more to try to stop it.