Rebirth

[This was requested by ObitoUchiha32obitouchiha23, and 09golden_requiem06.]

It hurt.
I heard every single bone in my body shriek in pain, my limbs were grotesquely twisted. I barely heard the loud screams of people. My bleary vision only caught sight of the monstrosity that put me in this position. A massive industrial truck lay before my tattered body. I felt a sharp pull as i felt my soul yearn to escape the torturous pain. I felt myself let go, slowly but surely I left this world. My mind full of regrets. I was going to miss my pestering elder siblings, my two-year-old baby brother, who would grow up without a sister. I was set on moving onto the afterlife. My mangled body bellow me, a sign telling me it was time.
Before I could fall into the soothing winds pulling me towards the afterlife, a sharp painful pull tugged at my foot. With a sharp intake of breath, I fought the pull, but all was in vain. I struggled as i was slowly dragged into a void that ripped the seams of time. I screamed for help, silently hoping someone, something would help. My lungs ripped as I screamed myself into silence. The void sucked me into its gaping maw, and that marked the end of Hannah Brown.

Third POV

Hannah groggily forced herself awake, clenching her tiny hands as she shivered from the cold. Rubbing her eyes, she looked around half-asleep to realize she was not in her apartment. Jolting upwards at the realization, she banged her head against the ceiling of the cramped room. Wincing from the sudden pain, she reached up to move her hair. That was when she noticed her small hands. 'What in the-'
Confused, she looked around the small space for something she could use as a mirror. She spotted one on the far end of the room and snatched it into her hands. In the mirror, a pair of forest green eyes stared back. She had a small, round face with almond-shaped eyes. Her hair was a beautiful combination of auburn and black. It was straight and just below her shoulders. The thing that caught her attention the most was a lightning-shaped scar on the corner of her neck, below her right ear.
'I'm an eight-year-old?'
With unanswered questions, Hannah moved to open the door but gasped in shock as she was met with a rush of memories that were definitely not hers.
It all came to her, washing the dishes, doing chores, running from her spoilt cousin, the abuse and neglect, the screeching of the banshee known as Petunia Dursely.
'Wait... Petunia.... isn't that-'

...

'OH, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!'

Hannah had the worst of luck. She was now reborn as the female Harry Potter. It took her half an hour to process the revelation. Her? The most average teenager alive was Harry Potter. Or Esther Potter now. Accepting her fate, Han-Esther decided to ignore the plot. This was her world now, and she was not about to let it be controlled by a noseless skeleton and his Halloween parade. Making up her mind, she grinned as the shock weighed down and the excitement began to rise. She was in Harry Potter. The book she had been reading since she was ten. The banging on the door brought her out of her stupor.
Petunia, Esther refused to refer to her as aunt, was screaming like the hag she was,"UP! GET UP!"
Sighing in resignation, Esther tore of the oversized hoodie she was wearing and pulled on another shirt that made her look malnourished. she then slipped on some plain black pants and opened the door. She could already hear Dudley's morning tantrum.
"oh boy... This is going to be a long day." she sighed.