Train Pt3

After settling down, Ron had left the compartment choosing to join Hermione and Neville much to the relief of the trio. Harrison was calmly scrolling through his phone, headphones plugged in as he sat in front of Esther having switched seats with Hadrien. Said person was fast asleep with his head in Esther's lap as she ran her fingers through his soft obsidian locks; her face buried in an Arthimancy book Dumbledore had gifted her on her eleventh birthday. But Alas peace would not remain. 

For the fifth time that day, the compartment door banged open. If another person entered unannounced, Esther was ready to start Leviosa-ing people and yeeting them out of the window. She shut her book with irritation and looked up to face the slimy ferret, Draco Malfoy and his brainless goons. 

"Need something?"

"Is it true?" he said. "They're saying all down the train that Esther Potter's in this compartment. So it's you, is it?"

Esther rolled her eyes, "Yes, what about it?"

"This is Crabbe and Goyle" He motioned to his companions, "And my name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

Harrison, who was ignoring the newcomers, snickered and muttered under his breath, "Mans said the catchphrase."

Esther stifled a giggle while Draco turned and narrowed his eyes at Harrison. 

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all about the traitorous Black family. Half-blooded and an Orphan"

[If you don't get it in olden times if your father was dead then people would automatically assume you are an orphan regardless if the mother was alive. This was in Elizabethan times, A little history :).]

Harrison stiffened and leveled a bone-chilling glare at Malfoy who had already turned back to Esther. He held out his hand.

"You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."

Ether controlled her anger and urge to cuss this egotistical ferret with great difficulty. 

"I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks," She replied coolly.

Draco's face burned with shame as he went pink.

"I'd be careful if I were you, Potter," he said slowly. "Unless you're a bit politer you'll go the same way as your parents. They didn't know what was good for them, either. You hang around with riffraff like the Blacks and it'll rub off on you."

Harrison had had enough of his rude tongue by then. He stood up, held out his wand, and muttered, "Furnunculus." 

Ugly red welts began to grow on the intruders' skins. Waving his wand with a touch of dramatics, Harrison muttered, "Stupefy" effectively knocking the three out. 

Esther snorted at the mess, "Do clean that up Adrien."

Snorting he casually used a wordless Wingardium Leviosa charm to move the heap of bodies, even adding a solid kick to the back of the ferret's head before closing the door and returning to scrolling on his phone. Esther had a feeling this was going to become the norm around here. 

suddenly a  voice echoed through the train: "We will be reaching Hogwarts in five minutes' time. Please leave your luggage on the train, it will be taken to the school separately."

Esther grinned, excitement growing. She gently shook Hadrien awake. "Alex. We're here."

"Where..?" His groggy voice asked.

Esther giggled, "Hogwarts silly."

That woke him up with a shocked WHAT.

Esther smiled, helping him fix up his hair and clothes. As she followed the twins out of the train, Esther's Green eyes glowed with mischief and a slight cunning glow, showing that she had something planned for Hogwarts on her first year.

'Hogwarts here we come'