Family

Two years flew by very quickly. Esther had started reading third-year textbooks in her boredom. Magic came to her easily from the practice she put in as well as the sly tips from Dumbledore. Her financial situation couldn't be any better. The Hellsing vault was overflowing with money and her business ventures were all very successful.
However successful she was, Esther felt empty and lonely. She was physically a ten-year-old with no close friends or family. The Dursleys were only an inconvenience and could hardly be considered as family. She sometimes wondered why Dumbledore put her there in the first place. Her mother's blessing or whatever that weird protection on her was, couldn't have possibly meant to sent her to that hell hole. 

Esther sighed, looking up from where she had been pruning the flowers in the Dursleys house. She winced as she moved to stand up. Due to Dudley's many games, she had acquired many bruises and cuts. The Potter Punishments was the worst of the games. She would spend hours running or hiding while Dudley and his goons chased her down. During these times, she usually went to bed without a single meal. Of course, she wasn't malnourished like Harry. Minty made sure she ate a healthy amount of food and kept her weight up. Esther's thoughts were interrupted by Petunia shouting at her once again. 

With a roll of her stunning eyes, Esther entered the house and walked over to where Petunia was glaring at her with those same beady eyes. 

"Yes, Aunt Petunia?"

"Where is Dudley's console."

"In his room, I believe."

Dudley who was sniffling in a corner looked up and cried out, "No Mama She's lying!!!" Big fat tears streamed down his face. 

Esther internally cringed. This kid was most certainly not a pretty crier. As expected, Petunia immediately went and hugged her pug of a child. 

"Oh my poor baby, don't worry." She turned to me and cawed, "YOU BETTER GIVE HIS GAME BACK TO HIM YOU FREAK!"

Oh, joy.....  Esther turned on her heel and walked up the stairs to get the game. Her fists clenched by her sides. 'One more year, Esther one more year and you won't have to see them ever again.'
Esther whipped out her wand and said,"Acio Console"
The console flew out of its hiding place, which just so happened to be underneath the bed. Returning to the kitchen, she handed the console to Petunia, who still held a look of disgust.
"Go clean the Kitchen and then get in the closet. No food for you."
Esther resisted hexing her right then and there. But it would cause a lot of issues as well as reveal her status to the world.
With an irritated expression Esther got to work and cleaned the Kitchen with care, knowing that she won't hear the end of it if even a single grain of dirt is visible.
An hour or so later, Esther escaped to her 'room' and used the small enchantment on the corner to open a doorway to her house. Crawling throught the mini place, Esther grinned as she appeared in Godrics Hollow. Home sweet home.
Now that she didn't have someone breathing down her shoulder Esther casually entered Diagon Alley through her own personal Floo system. Her plan for the day was to get some more books on dragons, and possibly a familiar.
As she made her way over to flourish and botts, she ran into two very familiar red heads. Esther toppled over, however she felt someone catch her, stopping her impending fall. Looking up, green met chocolate brown.
"Sorry bout that little lady."
He pulled her up and steadied her on her feet.
"Oh thank you...."
"Fred- Fred Weasley." He puffed himself out.
Esther almost collapsed, 'what type of damsel in distress cliche shit is this?'
"Well thank you Fred. I am Esther."
"Nice to meet you Esther."
"FRED!" His twin rushed up to him.
Esther blinked. She really couldn't tell who is who.
"Well little lady we will see you later! Mother dear is rather vexed with us." Fred said with his own flourish.
Esther held back a giggle and smiled, "well I hope so good sir."
She watched as George dragged his doppelganger away. The story has already begun. Esther quirked her lips upwards. Hogwarts is bound to be interesting.