Chapter 22

I woke to Blake kissing me.
" it's time to go home and as much as I am going to miss this we should probably stop" he said
" yeah probably" I said
" well let's get dressed" he said
We got up and changed. We packed up everything and cleaned up. We walked down to the lobby and handed the card in. We walked out and threw everything in the back. We got in and he drove to the beach. He pulled up next to my car and gave me one last kiss. I got out and grabbed my bag. I got in my car and pulled out. I drove to the hype house. I pulled in and parked. I grabbed my bag and got out. I walked inside and upstairs to chase and mines room. " hey Madi finally decided to come home" he said as I walked In. " yeah I am going to miss Blake tho" I said " wait I thought you were with Jaden" he said " nope cheated on me with mads wow he really likes Madison's" I said realizing  "yeah wanna go get food" he asked " hell ya" I said we walked out and downstairs. We walked out to his car and got in. He drove to panda. He parked and we got out. We walked inside and got out food. We sat down and ate. After we got back in his car and drove to Starbucks. He ordered us drinks. He gave me mine and drove home. He pulled in and parked. We walked back inside and upstairs. I grabbed clothes and walked into the bathroom. I stripped and showered. I got out and dried off. I got dressed into a pair of shorts and one of his hoodies. I walked out and laid down. He showered and laid down. We turned a movie on. After watching a few movies I fell asleep. He did not long after.