Chapter 1

I wake up to Anthony yelling at me to wake up. I get out of bed and shower and I put on this

I go down stairs to see Anthony cooking breakfast

I go down stairs to see Anthony cooking breakfast ." Good morning sis" " morning ant" " are you done packing " ant ask me" " Almost I need to get vanity finished " "Kay eat so you can finish mom will be back in like 20 min" " Kay Kay love you " " love ya too " . I finished eating and went up stairs to finish packing. We I finished packing my mom had Finally got home . We were leaving for L.A. to start my music career and ant is moving it to a contest house . We tell our mom good bye . " I called an Uber it should be here in like 5 min" ant said. " Kay sounds good ". After waiting our Uber got here we loads the car and headed to the airport. One we got There we got Starbucks then waited for about 2 hours . Once we got on we watched movies . Half way thru the flight we fell asleep. An few hours later ant woke me up telling me we landed. We got off the plane and grabbed our bags the went out side and waited. " who is getting us" I ask. "Bryce" ant says . " Kay " . Bryces car Finally pulls you I introduce my self to Bryce then we load the car .  He takes you to our apartment. We had a 2 bed and 2 bath kitchen and living room. It was small but would fit the both of us . It  already had furniture so all we had to do was decorations and appliances. We picked our room I chose the one with the closest .  We started unpacking .  I go and ask ant if he wants to go to target ."yeah sure give me a minute " ant said. We get an Uber and head to target.