Chapter 18 ⚠️smut⚠️

I woke up and got out of chases grip i end to the bathroom. I relived I had to meet Blake in and hour . I put This on

I put this bikini under

But in black

I packed a bag just in case and also a swim bag. I put some sandals in and got in my car . I drove to the beach and saw Blake on a blanket. I parked next to him and grabbed my swim bag. I walked over to him and sat down. He had a coffee for me I said thank you and we talked for a couple hours . I finally stripped in to my bikini and ran into the water he followed me. He threw me over his shoulder and ran  in the water.  We were laughing so hard. All of a sudden I felt his lips in mine. We deepened the kiss he grabbed my ass and picked me up. I put my legs around his waist I grabbed his hair . After a few minutes we pulled a part " wow" " holy carp Madi I get why Jaden dated you" " yeah" we decided to rent a hotel until Monday . We drove to the hype house and dropped my car off. We drove to a hotel one we arrived we parked.  He grabbed our bags and walked inside. He got out key we got in the elevator and pick our floor. Once we walked  to our room he unlocked it and it looked like this

 Once we walked  to our room he unlocked it and it looked like this

We walked in to the room he set everything on the bed . I walked to the bathroom and it looked like This

" holy carp Blake how much  did this cost" " not telling you" " please Blake" " nope" "fine" " now go get ready for dinner" "fine"

" holy carp Blake how much did this cost" " not telling you" " please Blake" " nope" "fine" " now go get ready for dinner" "fine". I walked in to the room and grabbed my dress and makeup. I did my makeup like this

I curled my hair and put this dress and heels on the bed

I curled my hair and put this dress and heels on the bed . I put This dress in

 I put This dress in

I put these heels in

"I am ready to go Blake" "holy crap you look hot why did he cheat" "I don't know why he did" " come here" " okay" I walked over he grabbed me and started making out with me. " I can't wait till after dinner"Neither can I but let's go get dinner" " mkay" we walked to his car and got in the car . He drove us to a very expensive restaurant. He parked the car and ran over to my side and helped me out. We walked in side "Hello sir and mam how may I help ya" " table for gray" " okay right This way sir" he grabbed my hand and we walked to our table. We sat down " so what would you like to drink" " can I have a glass of wine " " can I also have a glass of wine" " yes you may any appetizers" " yes came we have some mozzarella stick some fried pickles with ranch and marinara" " okay I will get right to it" " thank you" " your welcome"the waiter walked away .  " when we get back I am going to make you scream my name" " are you sure about that" " yes I am" " okay I wanna see yo try" " oh I will" . The waitress came over with our drinks and appetizers. She sat it down and we ate the food and order our actual food . Once our food got here we ate and he paid. We got in his car and drove to the hotel. We walked up to our room. The second we walked in our room he slammed me against the wall and started making out with me. I look my shoes of be so did he. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it if him. He picked me up and carried me out to the balcony " what are you doing Blake" " I want everyone to hear ya screaming my name" " okay shush and continue" he sat me on the day bed he took my dress off and since I did not have a bra I he had access to my boob . He started sucking on my left and playing with my right he kept going back and forth. He finally went down he licked my clit threw my panties . He kept teasing until I said  "stop teasing daddy" " mkay Babygirl" he pulled my panties with his teeth . He starts playing with my clit he takes his other hand and stick 3 fingers in me. I groan and grabbed his hair. He starts licking my clit . I start screaming daddy he pulls his hands away and sticks his tongue in me and starts rubbing my clit with his thumb . He starts flicking his tongue. " Fuckkkkk daddy I am going to cum" he lifts his head up and says go ahead when ready "okay" he put his mouth on my entrance I cum in his mouth he swallows it . I push him back and take his pants and boxers off. I start jacking him off I lick his tip . I stopped playing with him and put him in my mouth . I start bobbing my head and play with his balls . He grabbs my hair and pushes my head down . I start gagging I look up and his head is back with his mouth wide open. He kept groaning I continue to play with his balls . " I am going to cum" " go ahead daddy" i started pumping what ever I could not fit in my mouth. He cam he picked me up and slammed me I the bed he got up and grabbed a condom and put it on he he laid me down and slammed in to me fast and deep. I started screaming of pleasure. He kept thrusting really deep " holy shit it feels goooooood" "You like that slut fells good huh" "mmm" " tell me how good it fell" " it fell sooooooo goooooooood daddy" he starts groaning I flip him over and started ride him . I start slowing down and then going faster . He flips me back over and starts going really fast he puts my legs in his shoulders . " I am cumming" " wait on the the Count of 3" " okay" " 1 2 3 go" we both cam he pulled out and threw the condom away. "Wanna do 69" " sure let's go" he lays down and I get in top of him I start sucking him off and he eats me out . After about an house we cum about 5 times we lay  down  and went to sleep.