Chapter 17

I woke up to arms around me I turned around. I saw chase asleep I realized how hot he was. I decided to try and get out of his arms. I got out and went to the bathroom . I walked down stairs and Mia and kouvr were downstairs I sat down next to them . I ordered some Starbucks for me and chase . After it got here I walked upstairs I woke chase up and gave him his food. I sat down with him and we ate . " hey chase I am going to go to sway to talk to Jaden" " okay you want me to go with you" " no I got it" " okay when are you leaving" " after I eat" we finished eating and I changed in to This .

 " hey chase I am going to go to sway to talk to Jaden" " okay you want me to go with you" " no I got it" " okay when are you leaving" " after I eat" we finished eating and I changed in to This

And some air forces I threw my hair in a low messy bun. I asked chase if I can use his car he he told me yeah . I got in the car and drove to Starbucks and got all the boys a coffee and something to eat plus me something. I drove to the sway house I parked the car . As I was trying to get everything blake saw and helped me take everything inside. I yelled for they boys and set everything on the counter. I saw Jaden walk down the stairs. I walked up to him me hugged him and I said I am sorry and explained . I then went to give him I kiss. But I stopped as soon as I hear "You told me you 2 broke up" I looked up and say mads in his sweats and hoodie. "I told you to stay in my room" "I wanted to see why she was here" " wow Jaden I came to tell you what happened and I see her here" " i thought you cheated on me" " next time ask me first" I started crying Blake grabbed me and hugged me . All of a sudden I heard " what the hell Jaden" I looked up and saw Anthony. He walked over to Jaden and punched him . They started fighting Anthony stopped then Blake jumped on him and started beating him up. I asked the boys to get Blake if Jaden . I helped Blake upstairs to his room I sat on the counter and cleaned him up. "Wanna go hang out tomorrow" " sure where" " meet me at the beach at 10am tomorrow" " okay see you then" I gave him a hug and and got off the counter. I walked down stairs and grabbed my stuff right before I walked out I yelled " we are over Jaden"
And gave him the middle finger. I walked out and got in chases car I drove to the hype house . I walked to our room " he try chase can guy drive me to the dealer ship" " sure let's go" we got back in his car and drove to the dealer ship . We pulled up I got out and picked which car I wanted I bought it and drove home. I picked this car out

I pulled up and parked

I pulled up and parked . I walked inside and went to our room I showered and put this on

 I walked inside and went to our room I showered and put this on

I laid down and put a movie on I ended falling asleep

Chases POV

I walked in the bed room to see she was a sleep I showered and put some sweats on. I turned the tv off I looked down and her and relieved how beautiful she was but sadly she is dating the blonde rock star. I laid down and fell asleep.

Next chapter is in Madison's POV