james charles x jschlatt

AUTHORS NOTE : I UNDERSTAND THE THINGS JAMES CHARLES HAS DONE AND I DONT SUPPORT HIM AND I ALSO SUPPORT JSCHLATT SO CANCEL ME ALL U WANT !! IM THE ONE WRITING THIS SEXY FANFIC SO SHUT UR MOUTHS 😍

THIS WAS A REQUEST FROM DISCORD😍😍 OH ALSO I GET DISCORD REQUESTS CUS I DO READINGS ON VC SOMETIMES SO YEAH IM GONNA TRY AND WORK ON THOSE CUS I GOT THESE ALL LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO AND I HAVENT DONE ANY

SO YEAH PLEASE TRY AND HOLD OFF ANY REQUESTS UNTIL I GET ALL THE DISCORD ONES FINISHED PLEASE AND THANK YOU OK HERES THE PROMISED CONTENT :

Jschlatt's POV:

so i just finished filming my most recent video aka the logo video and i realized that my content kinda sucks. i decided that i have to switch things up, if i want to be able to maintain financial stability and care for jambo.

i did a lot of research and found that people really like cancel culture. rather than simply talking about myself😍😍, i looked into celebrities that i could talk about in my next video. after hours of scouring the internet, a certain man caught my brown orbs of eyes. he was tall, slender, and had a beautiful yet colorful face. it was the man i had heard so much about, the one and only james charles. i was fascinated with his story, yet grossed out. but how could i hate such a sexy man like sister james ?? he was so hot and sexy and cute and most importantly thick thick. so i learned as much as i could about this snack of a makeup artist and began writing my next script.

as i was writing, i couldn't keep my focus. as i was searching articles for information, i felt a certain way about some of the images in the web page. for example, this one:

*insert that one pic of james naked on the chair*

something about it made me turn redder by the second~ BUT I HAD TO STAY ON TASK.

time skip

night fell, and i shut my monitor off as i save the final product: my script. i took a deep sigh and realized how long it had been since i had started.

GUYS QUICK AUTHORS NOTE JSCHLATT UPLOADED AS IM WRITING THIS BUT I DONT WANNA CHANGE THE WRITING SO PRETEND ITS THE "I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU" VIDEO INSTEAD OF THE LOGO ONE

i rubbed my eyes and got myself ready for bed. i jump into the cold and refreshing sheets, and get as comfy as i can. i pick up my phone a final time, and as i do i remember all of the things I had seen today. like memories flashing before my eyes. I was too in love with this man, so deep into this love that I couldn't sit and do nothing about it. I open the wasteland known as twitter and prepared to send out a new tweet, but not to my followers. rather, i tagged the makeup artist and wrote, "@JamesCharles my beloved, notice me senpai❤️." I publish the writing piece with low expectations, turn off my phone and go to sleep. it's a stupid tweet anyways, might as well delete it in the morning. he's not gonna see it anyways. i'll never have a chance with his sexy self.

time skip to next morning

i open my eyes, nearly blinded by the texas sunlight. suddenly, memories of the previous day were coming back in chunks. as I recall what happened, i grab my phone and quickly open Twitter. my heart proceeded to sink: JAMES CHARLES SAW MY POST !! in both a mix of fluster, confusion and excitement, i read the beautiful words the celebrity wrote to me:

"how could i not notice a fine man like you?"

DID HE JUST CALL ME FINE ?! WHAT ?!?!?! ITS ONLY BEEN A DAY AND MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE😍😩🤏

James's POV:

i still can't get over what happened yesterday. after a long day in the studio recording my latest video, my twitter was being blown up by people telling me to look at a tweet I was tagged in. i was stunned to see a delicious man calling me senpai and hoping i would notice him !! i mean how could i not, he was so tasty !! today, i would ask him a big question : would he record a video with me ?! by the looks of it, sister schaltt doesn't look like the type of person to wear makeup, but i'm sure my good looks can convince him !!

my fingers were shaking with joy as I wrote to him in a private dm. i offered to pay for his entire flight and stay in Los Angeles if he wanted to come and film a video with me for my channel. i hit send, and I waited for his beloved response.

time skip

Jschlatt's POV:

today was the day. today i would finally meet his sexy face in person. i can't wait to see the love of my life and confess my undying love to him. i got off the tiresome flight and went to retrieve my bags. i was at baggage claim, and i made my way to the parking lot, where James had intructed me to go. I'm standing outside, waiting for his hot self to arrive, when suddenly i hear the faint sound of bts playing, and gradually grow louder. sorry jugh,koop but james charles is my new beloved. i watch a sea of travelers heads turn, and i gave in. a beautiful red lamborghini makes it way down the lot, and to my surprise it stops in front of me and my belongings. the door rises up, revealing the man of my dreams, james charles. his succulent sister face lights up, in more ways than one. his cheeks turn a bright red, matching his sweet lambo. if i'm not mistaken, i did the same. after seconds of gazing into each other's eyes, he resumes focus and greets me with a hug. but not just any hug, a long embrace filled with tension. as we release, he offers to take my bags and packs them away. we then take off to the studio, where the real fun was planned to begin.

as we sit down in the chair, i felt a sense of comfort and security in that spot, and i think it was the happiest i've felt in a long time. not long after, james's producer appears and gets us ready to shoot the video. today, we were doing a texas theme on my face, and although i'm not into this type of thing, i was willing to do it if i got to be with james. the producer lets us in on his thoughts, and steps out of the room to get some extra brushes. out of nowhere, james charles arises from his seat and walks to the door. staring into my eyes, he locks it with a smirk. he then saunters back to me and pins me again the chair, making me brighter than "your kidding", a shade from his pallette. he kissed my cheek, and as he does he flips the camera on and began to film. lets just say, we filmed a different kind of video...

IM SOBBING WHY DID I WRITE THIS💀🤚 I HOPE THE PERSON ON DISCORD THAT ASKED FOR THIS LIKES THIS PIECE OF SHIT