Michael Jackson x Jungkook [1 Year Anniversary Reupload]

HEY YALL ITS 2022!! I haven't uploaded in a while but I'm gonna be trying to write more =)

This chapter has literal lore to it: This was the first fanfiction I ever wrote: one year ago today. It was written a while before that [November 6, 2020], but the video I took of the pages was on this day last year. It was originally a book written in Minecraft but I deleted it on accident anyways I have the video of the pages so its ok BFHSDBFDS anyways yeah ig this is technically a reupload but its the first time its visible to the public

anyways enjoy ig BFHDSBfhHJB

_______________________________________________________________________________

The Beginning:

Michael Jackson walked down the street, sad. One of his thousand of impersonators had caused his "death". It was an imposter who took his place in the casket. The real Michael was only as alive as ever. The public only thought of him as a very realistic impersonation of the King of Pop. It all seemed like a Dream.

As the ghosted Michael trembled over to his local cafe, he reminisced his once fame and fabulous life. He went from being a household name to now only being a memory. Michael shuddered at the thought. However, he just shook it odd. As he arrived at his comfort place, he took a deep breath in, he sighed, and headed into the cafe. He ordered his usual espresso with sorrow. As he sat and waited, his emotions got the best of him. A small tear dripped down his pale cheek, turning his eyes red and puffy. He then heard his name being called from the counter, as his coffee was ready. Michael stood up and sauntered across the shop. As he was not in a good mood, he took his coffee from the barista, nodded, and merged with the cold New York City crowds.

It's not like the former millionaire enjoyed his new lifestyle. He missed Neverland. He would do anything o have it back. But the Big Apple was his second-best option. After all, people made hundreds from performing street acts in Times Square. And the crowds loved Michael. So New York was the place for him. Michael took a sip of his espresso, feeling the warmth move down his body in the 30-degree weather. He saw his apartment in the distance, as he was only one crosswalk away. After waiting with a group of about 25 other bystanders, they made their way across the street. Still, under a cloud of sadness, he took a sip of his espresso, looking down with a sigh. It was then when his life would change forever. He bumped into another crosser in the street. They both fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I-".

Michael took a look up at who he had unpurposefully ran into. A tall and slender man, dark brown hair, with the ends dyed a sky blue. This man also had piercing brown eyes that could stare into your soul. It was one of the 7 members of the very popular K-Pop group. It was non-other than Jungkook.

They gazed into each other's eyes for about 30 seconds.

"I'm really sorry about that, I really am".

"No problem!", said Jungkook. "It's only a shirt, it can be replaced".

Michael helped his new companion off the cold sidewalk. Forgetting they were in the streets, cars began to beep at the two of them. They ran off, hand in hand, to the other side of the crosswalk, letting the cars continue on the street.

"Please, come to my apartment, I insist that I'll wash your shirt".

"Well, it's only a shirt, but if you insist".

They walked about 3 minutes down the street and into Michael's small and humble apartment. Jungkook sat on the couch, as Michael prepared the washer. He could feel the blush come to his face before saying,

"Ok, I'm ready to take your shirt now,".

Jungkook happily removed his button-up shirt, revealing his 8 pack. Michael could barely contain himself. He took the shirt and put it in the washer. As they were waiting, it grew more and more awkward. Finally, after several minutes of silence.

"So, what do you want to do in the meantime?".

"Well, I am a bit hungry...", Michael said licking his lips.

He looked down and up at Jungkook. He began to grow red in the face, and so did Jungkook. Michael scooted closer to the K-Pop star.

"Can I have a snack?".

Jungkook, already shirtless, began to unbuckle his pants, and let Michael remove them.

"Of course."

Michael removed his boxers, revealing a whole 9 nine inches. Micharl opened wide as he began to lick Jungkook. It tasted amazing. Jungkook let out a small moan. Finally, Michael spread himself out on the couch. Jungkook sighed then said,

"Are you ready?".

"Yes, punish me Daddy Jungkook", exclaimed Michael.

Jungkook inserted himself into Michael and violently moved in and out. Michael moaned very loudly, forgetting he lived in an apartment, and his neighbors would hear. As he felt his stomach tighten up, he released, turning his gray couch white. Afterward, Jungkook's shirt was now washed and dried. As he changed and prepared to head out, he pecked Mr. Jackson on the cheek and said,

"This isn't the end".

Just then as he opened the door to walk home, he was greeted by Shrek and a police officer.

"It's him!", said the tall green ogre.

They had clearly been reported for being too loud. Just as Jungkook was being placed in handcuffs, he said,

"Wait. I know how to fix this.", with a smirk on his face.

With everyone catching on and blushing, they head inside, and Michael Jackson hangs a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the front door.

Guys what is this I need serious help