Synopsis

UPLOAD SCHEDULE:
During the weekend (Friday - Sunday) I usually publish around 11-12pm (GMT)
These chapters will release once every two weeks, so as to take turns with the other Genshin Impact book I will be releasing chapters for (Inazuma)

WHAT WILL I BE LEAVING CANON:
The roles of the characters will remain canon, the Aether/Lumine story will be canon but will likely not have much impact on the overall story.

This story will also use the previous events of the Hu Tao Book to form an origin story.

IS THIS STORY GENDER-NEUTRAL:
Yes! Or at least, I'm trying to keep it that way!
But I am writing this with my own male OC in mind so sometimes they may be referred to as a he by accident, but I try to double check my work before publishing and if I do it right all references to the reader are either using their Nickname/real name or as they/them.

WHO WILL BE THE ROMANCED GIRL:
Eula!

WHAT ABOUT THE BOYS:
Sorry, but I don't have any plans to write a reader x male relationship.

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GIRLS:
Sorry, but not in this particular book!

ANY OTHER NON-CANON CHARACTER'S BEING ADDED:
I generally dislike stories that add too many new, original characters (probably because of my poor memory and I keep forgetting which is which!) and I dislike when these extra characters don't have author-determined names so you end up with a bunch of F/N-esque tags in the text when trying to converse with these added characters.

However, in this story, a character from the Hu Tao story is planned to make a return, but just the one!

MY USE OF ONOMATOPOEIA IN COMBAT:
I'm not the greatest at writing fighting scenes with detail, so I tend to use onomatopoeia to provide an impression of the way the battle is occurring- it's fairly self-explanatory but I'll put an index of currently used onomatopoeia here which I will update as needed:

Stabbing weapons like a spear will use *STAB*
Swords, both great and short will use *SLASH*
Clubs and other blunt-force weaponry currently use *WHAM*
Ranged Weaponry (Bows) will use *SWISH*
Ranged Magic (Catalysts) will use *undecided*
In the case of parries and blocks, they will be shown as *PTING*

Some Fatui use guns, and whilst I'm not 100% on whether they will feature in this book at all I guess it's worth having this section I copied and pasted from the RWBY Synopsis:
Gunfire will be entirely dependent on the gun, what with how many different types and fire-rates there are, it will be on a case-by-case basis which will hopefully be obvious enough to understand.

- = -

If you have any questions, critiques or any other feedback, please let me know.
Any feedback is good feedback in my opinion!

Thanks for checking out this story!

~ OBahar