Chapter 4

~Laurent's POV

After i exit the room of Princess Shirley, i took in a deep breathe. Wow! I kissed the Princess, and we both liked it. This is just, shocking. Our lips connected like it was nothing, like it ws just....wow!

++Morning++

 Nobody's POV

It was bright and early morning, the sun was just greeting the Bonè kingdom. All peasants woke from their torn down village, all guards watched the sun set, sadly guads weren't allowed to sleep. And the only sleep they got was from their breaks.  Paris France, slowly started to awaken. The sun greeted the kingdom, shining along the building..

~Queen Bella's POV

I've woken from my sleep, and i stretched and yawned. Looking around, i saw the friendly sun shining through my silk curtains. Ugh, rolling my eyes i step out of bed. The only female servant in this castle walks in. Her name was Selena.  She carried a tray of breakfast with her, rushing towards me. I do not show any respect for Selena, or anyone else i shall not like. 

''Queen Bone! I-I am so sorry about my late presence!'',Selena said rushing the tray to me.

She stands before me, with a tray full of breakfast. She tries her best to smile, even though she knew she was in trouble. 

I slap the tray in her face, causing all the food and breakfast to spill on her. She stumbles back in shock, but i slap her again, causing her to fall on her hands. 

''Don't be late again, or it's off with your head.'', I said kicking her 

She groans in pain, but cries in tears. 

I grabbed a coat and put it around me, tieing it around my waist. I walk back over to her, putting one foot on her back, i slightly pressure her. ''I want my breakfast, and i don't ever want you to serve that foolishness ever again.''

Removing my foot from her back, i walk to the bathroom to get a shower. I stopped and turned around, ''Before i exit this shower, my breakfast better be served. Or else, your dead.''

Selena cries and runs out of the room, ''And clean up this mess!!', i yelled at her.....(A/N: Disrespectful bitch, smh)

~Shirley's POV

The feeling of the sun, smoothens my skin. I open my eyes, and saw it was bright morning. 

Sitting up out of bed, i stretched and yawned. The sun was so beautiful, plus i love mornings. I move the covers to the side, stepping out of bed. Until i heard someone crying? It was just running down the hallway. I ran to door and opened it, it was Selena!! My best friend! She runs in my arms crying, i hugged her tightly. But realizing she was soaken wet, i pat her back, ''Selena!What has happened to you?'', i asked her. ''Can we please go inside your room?'', she asked sniffling. I insist and let her enter my room. We sit on the bed, as she cries on my shoulder, ''Please do tell me what has happened!'', i said anxously. ''It's the Queen, she's threatned to harm me, plus the fact that she has indeed splattered her breakfast all over me. I just can't taker her disrespct any longer!'', Selena whimpered.''Selena, your best bet is to quit. To get away from the Queen and her rude actions.'', i said holding her face. ''You don't understand, i HAVE to have this job.'', Selena said sobbing. ''Why?'', i asked. Selena shakes her head, looking down. ''It is a long story, that i must not tell. Just know, that i love you Shirley.'', Selena said kissing my head. ''I love you too Selena, i hope everything is alright.'', i said hugging her waist. ''I'll be okay love, just more work to do. That's all, don't worry about a peasant like me.'', Selena said wiping her tears. ''Selena, you are not a peasant, You are also royality, my royal best friend. Trust me, your not a peasant.'', I said kissing her head.

Selena was close to my moms age, like 38 or sum like that, i dont know for sure. But Selena is a awesome bestie, even though im 21, and she is like in her older 30's doesnt mean we cant have a friendship.

"Selena, you need to stay with me. Today is a work free day for you.", i said looking into her eyes.

"But Princess-", she said shocked

" Ah ah ah, that is a order Selena.", i said to her.

She smiles and hugs me tightly, "I love you Selena.", i said hugging her. "I love you too Shirley.", Selena said smiling, with a slight tear falling...