Chapter 9

Princess Shirley's POV

This strange savior transports me through the forest deeper and deeper, ''Shall i ask where you are taking me, dear sir?''i asked

''You shall see when we get their, Princess.'', the stranger said, looking over his shoulder with a devious smile

I tighten my grip, saying in my head, 'oh boy'

~30 minutes later

After a while, i started to daze off, but my grip was still tight. But before i knew it, the jumpy ride started to slow down, before it came to a complete stop. I awake and look around, it was beautiful! Their was a little lake, with a riverfall! The moonlight shined over the water. Glistening in it's own reflection. '''What shall this place be?'',I asked. ''It is the Moonlight Peeks, a evacuation site, just in case something happened in the castle. We come here for emergancies, but i usually come here to soothe myself..'', the stranger said looking around. I look around, watching the fresh water pour down into the little lake. The sound of nature was beautiful, and very lovely. The guy hops off the horse, carrying me off the horse aswell. He puts me back on my feet, holding my hand. Leading me towards the beautiful area, ''This, where you clear your mind, and get things off your chest.'', the guy said. ''Just yell in the sky what you feel, and the sky give you back positive vibes for your confession.''

I look up at the sky, and smiled at the moon. 

''I miss my dad!!'', i yelled in the sky

The guy looks at me, as i stared at the sky. ''Good, good you get that off your chest.'', he said smiling

I look at him, and shed a single tear drop, looking down, i slowly start to smile. He grabs my hand, walking over to a beautiful flower bed. ''These flowers, they are beautiful. Just like you, Princess Shirley. '', the guy said. I blushed and jumped on him. We both fall back in the flower bed, giggling and laughing. Flowers fly around us, some landing in my hair, and some over us. I stroke the side of his face, kissing his cheek. ''When will i be able to find out who you really are?'', i asked laying on his chest. He rubs my hand, ''Soon...soon.'', he said. We both drift off into a sleep, in the flower bed....