𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲

Seven year old Aniylah, sat in her room listening to Mindless Behavior

Seven year old Aniylah, sat in her room listening to Mindless Behavior. They were all she listened to.

Aniylah's mother had left for work, less than an hour ago. And she was now left with her uncle, that was staying with them for some time.

"𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄." She heard her uncle Derrick say.

Aniylah reluctantly got up, and walked out of her room. Where she then stood up, in front of her uncles bedroom door.

"Yes uncle Derrick?" Aniylah answered a little annoyed, that she had to leave from listening to her music.

"Let's play a little game niy." He spoke up, with a small smirk lingering on his face.

"What game are we gonna play?" Aniylah asked, with a huge smile on her face. The annoyance from having to stop listening to her music, was gone as soon as she heard the word "game".

"What game are we playing?" Aniylah instantly asked, with her perfect smile plastered on her face.

"We're gonna play doctor," Derrick spoke, with the same disgusting smirk lingering on his face.

"I don't wanna play doctor. I'm not sick," Aniylah frowned, she didn't understand why he wanted to play doctor. She would much prefer playing hide and seek.

"I'm just gonna give you a little checkup," he smirked, slowly persuading the naive seven year old girl.

"Okay," Aniylah hesitantly replied, Aniylah didn't want to play doctor but Derrick persuaded her into saying okay.

"Take off your skirt, and sit on my lap," Derrick continued, he was going to get what he wanted. No matter how long it took.

"But mommy said, to not let anyone see my no no square," Aniylah spoke up confusingly, she didn't understand what type of game her uncle wanted to play. That had to include touching her private parts.

"I'm just gonna give you a little checkup. I'm not gonna hurt you," Derrick reminded, "You know your uncle would never hurt you," he added.

He knew what he needed to say to persuade innocent Aniylah.

"Okay," Aniylah replied lowly, she didn't want to play this anymore—as she was beginning to feel uncomfortable. But she trusted her uncle—and she believed that he wouldn't hurt her.

Aniylah took off her skirt, which fully displayed the underwear that she wore. Making Derrick bite his lips.

"Sit here," Derrick spoke, while patting his lap, he could feel his length rising through his pants. As he craved being inside of his niece, that stood in front of him.