𝗜𝗩

↠𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸,𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰↞

↠𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸,𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰↞

Aniylah laid in her bed attempting to watch tv, but she kept getting distracted. As her mind was clouded with thoughts—all of them about Yasin.

"I wonder if that nigga is manifesting me?" Aniylah thought as she sat up on her bed.

This was strange, she had been thinking about Yasin all day. It wasn't necessarily because of how attractive he was, it was more so about his personality.

He made her feel comfortable, and she wanted that feeling to never go away.

This was the way Aniylah felt before being raped, she felt free and after ten years she had finally found someone to make her feel that way again, and she was truly happy about it.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard her phone ring, and as she picked it up she saw that it was a FaceTime call from Yasin.

A smile appeared on her face, as she answered the call.

"Hey niy," Yasin spoke as soon as the call connected, his locs were tied up in a ponytail so Aniylah had a great view of his face. She could stare at him all day.

"Hi Yasin," She chuckled at the bright smile that was on his face, it made her happy that someone was happy to talk to her.

Since her mother never even cared to speak to her.

"What you doing?" He asked, as he took off the hoodie he was wearing, leaving him in a wife beater.

"Nothing I think I'm gonna smoke though," Aniylah responded lowly, as she began rubbing her eyes.

"Wait you smoke?" He asked surprisingly, not to be judgmental but Yasin didn't see Aniylah as the smoking type.

He'd always envisioned her as someone who likes to read and watch old romance movies. Though she wasn't exactly like that.

"Yeah," Aniylah chuckled at his facial expressions, even with his face in shock he still looked attractive to her.

"Not shy girl Niylah smoking, ima tell yo' mama," Yasin spoke while laughing, making Aniylah mug him before speaking.

"You don't even know my mama," She blankly looked at him, as he rolled his eyes.

"Didn't have to ruin my moment like that," He flipped her off and crossed his arms across his chest.

Aniylah smiled at his sassy attitude, before propping up her phone on her desk, and putting her led lights on red.

She got up and walked over to her nightstand and took out a blunt and picked up her lighter, and went back to sit down at her desk.