𝗜𝗜

↠𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸,𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰↞

↠𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸,𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰↞

Aniylah was abruptly wakened up, by the loud sound of her alarm going off. Indicating to her that it was time for her to get ready for school.

She reluctantly rolled over, and clicked snooze, before going attempting to go back to sleep.

Within what felt like two minutes, the alarm began going off again. Making Aniylah silently curse herself, before turning the alarm off completely.

After laying in bed for about five more minutes, Aniylah finally got up and opened her bedroom curtains.

Where she was almost blinded by the brightness of the sun since her blackout curtains made her room pitch black without the lights on.

Her eyes still had to adjust to the brightness of the sun, which seemed like it was positioned directly in front of her bedroom windows.

She then made her bed, when she was finished she sat at the end of her bed, and she completely zoned out.

She began thinking about a lot of things, all of them which involved her childhood trauma.

When she realized that this would only leave her sad for the rest of the day, she quickly snapped herself out of it. Before making her way into her bathroom, to begin getting ready.

As she finished showering and doing her skincare routine. She dried up her skin and exited her bedroom.

After putting on her bra and underwear, she began searching for something to wear. She searched for about five minutes until she realized she didn't have anyone to impress.

So she quickly threw on A white hoodie, with black sweatpants and her black Uggs.

Her hair was in knotless box braids, which she had done herself. So she simply tied it up in a high bun.

After she made sure that she had her keys, phone, and AirPods. She headed downstairs, since her
bookbag was already down there.

When she made it downstairs the entire house was quiet, and she could tell that her mother wasn't at home.

It was a routine with Aniylah's mom, she leaves home early when Aniylah was still asleep and returned home late at night while Aniylah was sleeping.

It was a rare thing for Aniylah to meet her mother at home on a weekday, it was rare for Aniylah to meet her mother at home on any day.

Her mother—Alyssa was a doctor, a neurosurgeon to be specific, which was always her excuse for not being able to spend any time with Aniylah. Aniylah understood that, but she also felt like if her mother truly wanted to spend time with her, she would.

Aniylah wasn't that hungry so she simply took an apple and exited the house. Before going into her Range Rover Sport that was gifted to her by her mother last year—for her sixteenth birthday.