C H A P T E R | F I V E

Emery opened her eyes, blinking twice before her vision came into focus and she let out a scream. There was a pair of eyes in front of her, literally right in her face that seemed to be scrutinizing her entire person.

Three people who where a hell of a lot familiar stood behind her, three girls from the class she skipped, one being the intimidating one. Her shoes where in one of their hands, then being twiddles and dug into the mud aggressive enough to snap off the heel.

Attempting to sit up, she let out a shout at the girl "hey, don't break them" they seemed expensive enough that she would pay the price of they broke. She only got partially up before she was pushed back against the wall, her back slamming painfully into the rocky exterior. There wasn't much she could do against a person taller then her, other then to try and shrink down.

"Who is she" one of the girls asked, her head cocking slightly, and the one in front of Emery just shook her head with some sort of interest flaring up in her eyes.

"I'm Delphine" that wasn't much to go on, so Emery just gave her a blank stare, flickering her eyes over to her shoes with slightly worry. Once again her chin was caught and directed back to Delphines face, this time with a gentle caress that made a slight thump in Emerys heart "you apparently caused some trouble for my girls in class today."

So that's what this conversation would be about, how she disrespected a couple people. Sure it want nice but it wasnt the end of the world. And they made her get behind on her first day of classes, like it wasn't enough that she wasn't here by money but by something else but they had to screw up her grades too.

"Okay. I'll bite, I'm sorry" and she gave each girl a meaningful look before standing up and reaching to grab her shoes. Emery's wrist was snatched and pinned against the wall, same as her body "your new" Delphine said with certainty "which means we'll be meeting very soon, for reasons you might want to find out very soon" a tongue licked and nibbled at Emery's ear "find out soon."

Delphine pulled away suddenly, flipping her hair over her shoulder and standing with such ease it put Emerys poor posture to shame "give her shoes back" her heels where dropped at her feet.

Thinking that it would be the end of the traumatizing day, it wasn't. None of the girls moved and the only thing happening was Delphines eye brow raising slightly, In expectance.

What was she, and them waiting for.

Leaning down, Emery grabbed her shoes, turned to walk away but an arm shot out and stopped her movements "you can't walk around without shoes, it would be improper" Delphine smiled, hiding the intentions beneath her beautiful face.

Emery nodded slowly, sliding to the ground while all the girls whistled, at what she didn't know and slipped her feet back into the heels before looking up, she was caged in between the wall and Delphine. And on the girls face was an interested smiled at something "I'll see you soon" she told and took a step back. Hopefully not.

With that, Emery stood up the best she could and took a step, yelling as her ankle bent and she nearly collapsed, grunting as an arm wrapped around her waist and held her from hitting the ground.

"Be careful" Delphine murmured and pulled her into her feet before letting go "gee, thanks" Emery shot back sarcastically and started stomping away, making sure to carefully put her feet down as to not trip again. She could still feel the heat in her cheeks from that embarrassing moment. Maybe there was still time to get her parent to get her out of this, as much as she was looking forward to this, she wasn't anymore.

The further she got the louder the laughter from the girls got, until it was silenced as she turned the corner and tossed of the heels, bending over to pick them up, screaming suddenly.

A hand was resting itself against her ass and she shot up, her heels dangling in her hands. Delphine was right behind her, squeezing the hand on her behind before walking away with a giggle. What the fuck.

Her group of friends followed after her, and she caught a few staring at her ass, giving a nod of appreciation.