💔Chapter 21💔

(Third person) Brandon was driving and his hands were gripping the wheel with so much anger. When those words left Sophia's mouth Brandon wanted to do nothing more than beat the absolute shii out of Noah. Brandon has never felt so angry about anything his entire life.

Sophia the person he was falling for more and more every second of the day was hurt and he knew that but he didn't know she was hurt by someone that was Brandon's "friend". Brandon couldn't believe it , he hung out with his guy , he was excited his "friend" was back in school.

He wishes Sophia would have told him a lot sooner. He hates the fact that he would hang out with Noah and Noah knew that whole time what he did. It upsets him that Sophia didn't tell him. But right now for Brandon it doesn't matter what Sophia did , what Noah did matters and Brandon wasn't gonna let it slide any longer.

His phone received phone call after phone call. He couldn't focus on that , all he was focusing on was the street he was driving on and the street that Noah lived on with his mother. Brandon was glad Noah's mom wouldn't be there to see her son get his ass beat as she was out of town.

Brandon parked the car . He walked up to the door and just walked right in without a knock. Noah was right by the door and Brandon wasted no time as he
as he swung and hit Noah right on the jaw causing him to stumble back.

"Yo what the f-" Brandon didn't wanna hear nothing come out of Noah's mouth. Brandon then punched Noah directly in the eye . Noah found his balance and swung at Brandon punching him right in the mouth. Brandon somewhat shrugged it off like he didn't feel it . He hit Noah 4 times , 3 lefts and 1 right in the face.

Noah fell back into the wall blood rushing from his nose. Brandon heard noise come from the door and sees his 4 best friends standing there is shock.
Noah stood up wiping the blood away that was from his nose . "What is your fucking problem" Noah asked as he pushed Brandon as hard as he could making Brandon almost fall backwards.

Sophia started appearing into Brandon's head as the
thought of Noah hurting her made him even more angry if that was even possible. "YOU HURT HER" Brandon yelled and Noah's eyes widened. Noah now realized what Brandon's problem was.
Brandon ran and tackled Noah into the bookcase sending punch after punch .

The boys rush over and separate Brandon from Noah. Zion and Edwin push out of the house . "What the hell do we do with Noah" Nick ask "GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE" Noah yelled as he laid on the ground "okay then" Nick and Austin walk out as and they all get in the car. "Austin and I will drive Brandon's car" Edwin says

(Boys house) The 5 friends walk into the house "I'll get the shii for his face" Zion says and they all sit on the couch as Zion brings some stuff out .
Edwin and Austin wrap Brandon's bruised hands up as Brandon cleans the blood of his busted lip
"Why did you beat Noah's ass like that"

Brandon looks at Nick before answering "because he fucking r*ped Sophia" the boys eye widened as Brandon answers "what!? When!?" Edwin ask "when she was 15 , he stole her virginity and she didn't tell me" Brandon almost begins to angry all over again "she let me and us hang out with him that whole time" Brandon shakes his head "you can't blame her Brandon" Nick says

"I know" Brandon mumbles "you need to relax here and then we will take you back to Sophias"

(Sophia) Its been almost 2 hours since he left. I called the boys and they said they will get him and handle him. I haven't received a text or a- I hear a car pull up front. I look out the window and it's Nicks car

I jump up from the couch and walk outside onto the porch. Nick , Zion , Austin and Edwin get out first and Nick shakes his head at me . They comes up to me "so what happened" I ask "he beat his ass" Nick says "who beat who's ass" I ask "Brandon beat Noah's ass" he says and I sigh

"You guys didn't break it up" I ask "no we didn't get into it until the end" Edwin says "why" I ask "Brandon looked like he was about kill someone , I wasn't about to die" Zion say "that took 2 hours?" I ask "well after it we went back to our place and had to get his hands wrapped up and shii" Austin says

"is he hurt?" I ask "his lip probably hurts and his hands but that's from punching the ship outta Noah" Nick says "did Noah really?" Edwin ask and I take a deep breath "Noah ...... r*ped me when I was 15 and today Brandon found out that Noah did it"
Their jaws drop "wow" Zion says

"My drink was drugged by him at the party and he stole my virginity" i nod "jeez , and we were friends with him" Nick says "not anymore" Austin mumbles "so what did you do call the cops" Nick ask "no" I say "you guys and Brandon are the only people who know" I tell them "he took advantage of you wow" Edwin says "and he got me pregnant"

Their eyes widened "you have a child? Where?" Zion ask and I chuckle "I didn't have the baby , I suffered a miscarriage" I explain "I'm sorry Sophia" Nick says "it's okay , but back to Brandon" I say

"oh he's in the car" Zion points and I walk past them to the backseat door before opening. I look at his wrapped up hands and busted lip "oh Brandon" I whisper . He looks at me and I shake my head but can't help but smile too. "Come on let's go in the house" I say and he gets out not making eye contact before walking past the boys and into the house .

I sigh "thank you guys" I say to them "your welcome , we're glad you called" Nick says . I watch Brandon walk upstairs to my room "call us if you two need anything else" Austin says and I nod before the 4 of them walk out making me shut the door. I walk upstairs and walk into my bedroom to see him sitting on my bed "why didn't you tell me"

He ask me "I told you I was r*ped" I say "why didn't you tell me he did it" he finally looks at me "I just didn't , and then when he came back and I seen you two becoming friends again I didn't wanna ruin that for you" I explain "ruin my friendship with him , really?!" He questions "don't get mad at me Brandon" I say "you didn't tell me"

I shake my head "for a reason and I was worried something like this would happen , and it did" I say "I was also just embarrassed and you know that, if people find out Noah , the football player , most popular kid in the school did that to me , I would be the one getting called all these names" I complain 

"No one is gonna make fun of Noah or betray him, people are gonna be on his side no matter what he does and the real victim in these situations get treated like shii" I add "so yeah I didn't tell you and I'm sorry but I just couldn't" I say . He puts his arms out wanting me to come to him .

I crawl onto the bed and lay in his arms. "I'm sorry for getting upset with you , I just never felt this .... Angry before" he says "you're like my person , and to find out someone really hurt my person just made me flip out" he says and I look up at him "you know cause I love you" he looks down at me and says "I love you" I whisper before kissing his lips softly.

We break apart slowly "does that hurt" I brush my finger over his bruised lip and ask "a little bit" he says "but I heard you won" I say and he chuckles "mhm what can I say" he smirks and I giggle

"I don't see you as the fighting type" I say "because that was my first fight" he says and I shake my head "I can't believe you did that" I tell him "well couldn't stop myself" he says