Auditor x Male!Reader

"Yes, sir?" You said, entering your boss's office with a stoic expression on your face. He seemed to be fuming about something, the normal, calm looking fires on his body now rising to almost reach the ceiling. You walked over to his desk when he didn't respond to you, repeating your question, "Mr. Auditor?" You called.

He looked up at you, eyes glowing brightly with pure rage. He grabbed your hips, standing up and slamming you into the wall. He caged you with one of his arms (imaginary lol) and his other hands rested on one of your hips. He smashed his lips on yours forcefully, hand slipping under your suit vest and caressing your sides. You kissed back, feeling his tongue instantly slip into your mouth and entangle itself with yours.

You groaned, gripping onto him. Your breaths were labored and Auditor put a knee between your legs, hitting your crotch. This was a normal thing for you two. When he was tired or upset, he would use you as a sort of sex slave.

You didn't mind though, you enjoyed it. But, today was different. He was more aggressive and needy, tugging at your shirt and grinding against you. He usually preferred to do some form of foreplay before diving straight into the act. "Sir, are you alright? You're acting much differe-" "Be quiet. The only thing I wanna hear out of your mouth is my name." He growled in your ear, pulling away from the kiss and tearing your shirt open.

He rubbed your chest and stomach, starting to kiss down to your neck, starting to leave large, obvious hickies. Your backed being forced against the wall didn't help much when it came to your trying to move freely. You weren't worried about that though. Auditor pressed his body against yours, occasionally rubbing his own area against yours.

Your body flinched with every touch, feeling his hands all over you and eventually slinking down to your growing bulge. You whimpered, feeling him start to shimmy your pants and boxers down. He grabbed your waist again, turning you around and putting himself against the wall before picking you up. Auditor's arms were under your legs, holding them up so that your were in the nelson position. He had already removed his bottoms, revealing his dick. Pre-cum was dribbling down the side of it, showing his burning arousal. He prodded at your entrance, finally pushing into you without warning. You cried out, holding onto his bicep as he started to fuck you roughly.

"ahH- sIR~" you moaned, voice shaking as he thrusted into you repeatedly, which caused you to bounce in his arms. Auditor smirked into your neck, laughing quietly while grunting under his breath. Your breath was ragged and you felt your end already coming.

Your grip on his arm tightened as he hit your prostate multiple times. You began to see stars and you screamed when you felt him finish in you. "GAH!-" You yelled, shutting your eyes. You shook, looking down at the white substance that was starting to leak out. Auditor pulled out, showing that he was still hard. Your legs almost gave out under you when he set you down. You tried to stay standing, but your body refused, letting you fall to your knees and onto your stomach.

You were breathing heavily, basically out of breath, but that didn't phase him.

"Get up." He ordered. You went to do as he said, but being disabled at the moment, you didn't move at Auditor's ideal pace. He snarled in annoyance, grabbing your hair and pulling you up. You gasped, feeling him force your head up to look at him.

"You only get this treatment because I own you. You work for me. You belong to ME. Who do you belong to?" He bent down your level, still holding your head back. His lips grazed over yours, barely touching. Your breathing slowed as your cheeks glowed red, "You, sir." You replied. You then yelped when Auditor shoved you, putting you on your hands and knees. He forced your head onto the tiled floors, grabbing your arms and pulling them behind you. Auditor held them there with one hand, his other hand making it's way to your small waist.

He started to thrust into you harshly, surprising you. You shut your eyes tightly, whining in pleasure. As he fucked you in the ass, he leaned down to your ear, whispering praises into it.

"You're doing so good."

"You're taking me so well."

This turned you on greatly, making you hiccup slightly with each thrust. Every time he slammed into you, your face would slightly rub against the floor, "You feel great." Auditor grunted out, watching your body take on the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of you quickly. He was never this rough with you, but this was nice.

Eventually, he let go of your wrists, letting your arms free. You didn't notice though, too caught up in what was happening to you. You felt Auditor twitch inside and you knew he was about to climax. You were also close to your release.

"Can I-" you went to ask for permission to cum, but you felt Auditor's fingers go under you and wrap around your dick. He started jerking you off while still burrowing into you from behind.

This made you cum instantly. You let a loud yell, your own liquids spilling from your tip. At this point, your vision was hazy and your body seized up, only moving with small twitches. Coincidentally, Auditor came too, filling your ass with his own fluids for a second time.

You were both panting on the floor, sweaty bodies sharing heat. You collapsed fully, legs feeling completely numb. You felt Auditor shift from off of you, picking you up bridal style and carrying you into the bathroom inside of his office. Your breaths were ragged and smiled tiredly when he said, "You did so good for me today. Such a good little kitten."

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he carried you. He ran a bath, putting bubbles in it and putting you inside. He turned the water off and got in with you, humming at the warmth of the water. He noticed you, playing with your hands in the water and he grinned, grabbing you and setting you on his lap and starting to kiss behind your ear. He put his arms around your torso, surprising you.

P"Sorry if I went a little too rough. I was really mad, today." He admitted, resting his head in your neck, his breath hitting your skin. This sent shivers down your spine and you smiled at this, "It's alright, sir. That's what I'm here for." You said to Auditor. He sighed, rubbing your stomach a little, "But, it's not alright. You know you're more than just my sex toy, right? I don't use you just for that." He started to explain and you listened carefully.

"I actually.....I really like you." He stuttered a little, giving you a shy smile with small blush on his fire covered face. You blushed as well, giving him a happy look, "Well, sir, if it's any consolation....I like you too." You replied to Auditor. He turned you around to face him on his lap.

He grabbed your chin, making you look up at him. This was something else he did during one of your sessions, but this was different. His eyes held genuine care and they slowly closed as he neared your face. You did the same, closing your eyes and feeling his lips eventually touch yours. Your lips danced together, sharing warmth and hurried feelings.

You felt Auditor hold your face, trying to bring you closer. His hand moved the small of your back and your hips, pulling your forward. When you pulled away for air, he gave you an apologetic grin, "By the way, if you feel a little uneasy and your legs still hurt, you can take a few days off work if you'd like." He offered, making you laugh. "Thank you, sir." You said.

You laid your head on his chest, listening to his rapid heartbeat and feeling his fire-covered skin lick at your face. Eventually, you dozed off and Auditor smiled at this, rubbing your hair gently and deciding to let you sleep.