Jebus x Wife!Reader

"Damn it!" You heard your husband, Jeb, yell. You walked over to his desk, sitting on it and crossing your legs, "What's wrong?" You asked, giving him a concerned look. He sighed irritably, rubbing his eyes with his palms, "That fool keeps ruining everything." He responded.

You reached out, holding his cheek, "Is it Hank again?" You questioned, he nodded and you also breathed a sigh of tiredness. You gave your husband a look of worry. For the past few months, you noticed that he wasn't sleeping well at all and barely eating.

You were scared for Jeb and he didn't even understand how much you were worried about him. You slid off the desk, going behind him, softly kissing his cheek, and gently massaging his shoulders and back, "Jeb, honey, you've been so stressed out about Hank, lately. You need to relax. Try to think about other things." You informed him. He grumbled under his breath, but eventually let loose as you hands worked on his back.

"Yes, I know that. But, it's difficult to not think about something terrible that is happening right in front of you." He explained. "Well, I know how that feels. It's happening right now." You said when he looked at you in surprise. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I....I shouldn't be doing this, I'm so sorry." He sighed, holding a hand to his forehead. You removed your hands from him, shaking your head, "It's okay, Jeb-" "No, it isn't. I've been neglecting your feelings and all you've ever done was just try to help me."

You gave him a sad smile, holding his cheek, "Oh, Jeb..." You whispered, kissing him softly on the lips. He held onto your waist, sighing into the kiss. When you pulled away, you both gave each other smiles. You gave him one more quick kiss, "Try to take care of yourself." You begged, letting go of his face once he let go of your hips. You left his office, hoping he took your words to heart.

"Honey?" You called, hearing noises emitting from his office. You heard small groans. You walked down the hallway in confusion, wondering why he would be up at 2 am. You saw the light on in Jeb's office, the door cracked open. When you peeked inside, you were surprised and flustered when you saw him with his pants halfway down his legs and his hands firmly wrapped around his own dick.

He seemed uncomfortable, not being able to reach his desired climax. You opened the door fully, blushing lightly, "U-Uh...Jeb?" You stuttered. He quickly looked up stopping everything he was doing to look at you. "O-OH, Y/N!" He shouted, trying to cover himself up. You furrowed your eyebrows, "Jeb. I told you not be stressing yourself over work." You crossed your arms, seeing open files on his computer.

"Um..." He started to speak, but stopped as you walked toward him and got onto your knees, "Wait, Y/N-" "No, just sit. You need this." You grinned mischeviously, your hands making their way to his shaft. He kept a stoic face, but his cheeks burned brightly. You opened your mouth, letting it slowly engulf him. He hummed, trying to contain his real sounds of pleasure. You bobbed your head, closing your eyes to distract you from the slight discomfort of his cock making you gag.

Your lips wrapped perfectly around him and moved at a leisurely pace, but still fast enough to satisfy him. He looked down at your moving head, watching some of your H/C hair fall into your face and bounce with every movement of your head. You felt his hand rest on top of your head, pushing your hair out of your face and putting it behind your ear.

Jeb groaned quietly, leaning his head back while still holding your head in place. "Is this good?" You asked, your voice a little muffled. He felt your teeth graze the sides of his dick and he gripped your head tighter as the pleasure he original felt was heightened. You took his non-verbal response as a yes, smiling. He couldn't contain his moans when you started to slowly swirl your tongue around him whilst still sucking aggressively.

As he chased his release, your fingers coiled around the base of his member, pumping it to add to the pleasure he was receiving. Jeb was basically yelling at this poit and you could tell he was about to cum when you felt him twitch in your mouth. Suddenly, you made a small yelp when you felt his explode in your mouth. But, you continued to suck him off, helping him ride out his high. Eventually he finished, breathing heavily and looking down at you with a smile.

You pulled away from his member, panting and trying to swallow everything in your mouth, "Feel any better?" You asked with a grin. He pulled his pants back up and you stood up, climbing onto his lap and hugging him, "I feel great." He smirked. You looked at Jeb with an amused grin, kissing him. "Now we gotta get back to bed. You, sir, have work tomorrow." You said, booping his nose lightly. "I do, don't I? Well, maybe you have time for something else?~" He said to you, making you roll your eyes and kiss his cheek, "Maybe I do~"