Hank x Fem!Shy!Reader

Hank was sitting at his desk, typing on his computer and copying down paper files. He was super bored and couldn't wait to go home and see your beautiful face. His fingers tapped on the keys of his computer, mindlessly working so he could finally leave. Suddenly, he was alarmed by the sound of his phone going off. He took it out of his pocket, seeing that it was a message from you. He opened it with a smile.

You: hey...r u alone rn?
You: i have something for you.

Hank grinned in confusion, texting back.

Hank: yea? whats up sweetie?
You: *1 attachment*

Hank clicked the message, the picture flashing on his screen. His eyes widened and his cheeks burned as the picture you had sent was a photo of you laying on your shared bed, only showing you from the shoulders down. You wore skin-tight, black undergarments. Your underwear squeezed your waist and your breasts bulged out your bra. But, judging by the way you were sitting in the picture, you were nervous.

Hank hid his phone, looking around to see if anyone was nearby. When he was sure he was alone, he looked back at the picture, a frustrated look on his face. He felt himself hardening in his jeans, trying to conceal it.

Meanwhile, you were sitting on bed still, pondering if you should have sent that picture or not. It might not have the result you expected. Hank might get mad at you for disturbing him at work. And he absolutely terrifies you when he's angry. Or, he might not have wanted to see that kind of stuff. You were so anxious, it took you a while to notice your phone ringing. You answered it, hand shaking, "H-Hi, Hank-" "Don't 'Hi, Hank' me. I'm on my way to the house. You'd better be in the room by the time I get there." He sounded annoyed, which made you gulp, "A-Alright..." You stuttered, hearing him hang up.

Now you were really worried. What if he yelled at you? You wouldn't be able to handle that without breaking down. You sat alone with your fearful thoughts for the next 15 minutes. Then, you heard the front door open and loud footsteps coming toward the room. Your eyes widened when Hank opened the bedroom door fully, glaring down at your small, meek frame. "Hank, I shouldn't have sent that picture, I'm sorry-" "Shut up." He interrupted, eyes boring holes into you.

You nodded vigorously. He crossed his arms, giving you a death stare, "Hands out." He demanded, confusing you. But, you obeyed. He then unbuckled his belt, taking it off and grabbing your wrists. He wrapped his belt around them, tying them up. You flushed deeply when he caressed your cheek, "Such a pretty thing. I can't wait to ruin you." He said with a devilish look. You didn't understand what was going on. Was he mad at you or not?

"Lay down, lift your legs." He told you and you followed his orders, putting your legs in the air. He unbuttoned the shirt he was wearing, throwing it to side and revealing his heavily toned upper body. You blushed, now suddenly knowing what was happening. Hank started undoing his pants and your eyes grew wider as you saw his cock. That thing would kill you. "Uh, Hank..." You started, feeling his large fingers push your new panties to the side and reveal your womanhood.

"What?" He said, looking at your lying body while grabbing onto your thighs tightly and spreading your legs. "Please go slow." You begged. He smirked, chuckling quietly before rubbing at your entrance with his dick. You whimpered as he pushed in slowly, inch by inch. You shut your eyes, feeling everything all at once. Then, he suddenly started ramming into you, your raised legs shaking back and forth while Hank held them.

You released a choked moan. Your body was handling this well, but your brain...not so much. You noticed Hank looking down at you with overwhelming lust and your cheeks flared. Your tied hands went above your head as you breathed heavily, letting out low mewls and whines. The sounds of pleasure and satisfaction from you made Hank swell with pride, happy to have made you feel this good.

His grip on your thighs tightened when he pushed them back a little farther so he could thrust deeper. You moaned loudly, the different angle giving you more pleasure.

"H-Hank~" You cried out. He observed your expressions, watching your face contort to show how much you were enjoying this. Hank felt your walls squeeze around him, signifying that you were about to cum. Your cries grew louder each time the feeling of release bubbled up higher.

Just as you were about to finish, he pulled out, breathing tiredly. You grumbled, looking at him sadly, "Why'd you stop?" You questioned. Hank started to crawl onto the bed, grabbing your waist and lifting you with ease. He flipped you over, your bottom sticking up into the air. He gripped tightly onto your sides, "You just love being my little slut, don't you...?~"

Hank whispered into your ear, leaning down and pressing his back against yours. He shoved himself into you, a wide smirk appearing on his lips when you yelped. You rested your head in your tied hands, feeling a rougher thrust each second. You pleaded for more, wanting to reach your end. "Fuuuuck..." Hank groaned. Your body was really small compared to his taller and more muscular one.

The size difference actually aided the feeling of him fucking you, since he was pretty big and you were tiny. It mad everything feel like heaven.

Hank's nails started to dig into your hips as he continued to pull your hips back and onto his dick quickly. Suddenly, you came, your climax ripping through you almost painfully. You shook as Hank continued to fuck you senseless. You quivered, tears falling from your eyes.

"Please..." You whimpered, wanting him to at least slow down a bit. He hummed quietly, a grin of mischief on his face, "Do you want me to be more gentle?" He asked, and you nodded quickly. "Hmm....too bad. Shoulda' thought of that before you decided to rile me up while I was at work~" he responded, hearing your whines and pleads. Your breathing became shallow and Hank's own sounds turned into growls and loud grunts.

He reached around you, sticking his index and middle finger in your mouth. You stuck your tongue out, beginning to suck and lick his fingers. He watched with pleasure, feeling your saliva cover his digits. At this point, you were screaming. Your legs shook, almost giving out and making you fall. The bed's headboard slammed against the wall, definitely leaving marks or maybe even cracks.

"This is what you get for being a dirty girl~" he said into your ear, his voice sounding tired and husky. Every thrust was rough and hard, making you jerk forward from each one. Your chin rested on your, still, tied hands, your eyes closed tightly and your mouth sat open, letting out sounds that could only mean you were enjoying this.

You noticed Hank's thrusts begin to get sloppy and slow down ever so slightly. But, you were still a moaning mess. Suddenly, the feeling of warmth entered your womb as Hank shot his seed inside of you. You stopped moving, shivering a little. He was squeezing your hips harshly, trying to ride out his high and keep on thrusting slowly. You panted, waiting for Hank to pull out. When he did, your muscles loosened, your legs giving up and you fell on your stomach.

"I hope this taught you a valuable lesson." He said, standing up and putting his shirt on without buttoning it up. You couldn't even speak, you just laid, limp, while breathing shakily. You felt him sit you up and lay you on your back. He took off your bra and underwear, putting it in a pile on the floor. He got in bed with you, resting you next to him.

With the rest of your energy, you turned over, putting your face in his chest and curling into his body, collecting his warmth. Hank pulled a blanket over you both and he rested his head on his palm, looking down at you with a smile. He would probably have to stay home from work tomorrow because you might have difficulty...getting around the house. Or anywhere, really.

Hank heard your small snores and grinned, kissing your head gently before laying down himself and falling sleeping next to you.