Chapter 1 - Crazy fan?

1 week before the wedding

Liu Yangyang's Office

Liu YangYang the heir to his family business and CEO of his own built from scratch company in Germany was engaged and it was the talk of the town. But that's not what's bothering him, what's bothering him right now are the number of calls he gets from his family since the wedding preparations started.

"Yang listen, do you want purple or blue flowers? Or both? They look good together right?"

"Aunty I don't mind any color, you can ask mom-

"It's your wedding not your mom's! now think about it"

"Um..Both?"

"Maybe we could do purple-

YangYang feels trapped. 

This is gonna be a long call. 

He doesn't really care about the wedding plans, it's an arranged marriage for business sake after all. And he was sure the other party, his fiancé Lee Donghyuck, thought the same.

 Just as he was getting tired of the phone call someone knocks on his office door. He pulls the phone away from his ears

"Yes?"

His secretary opens the door and puts her hand in.

"Sir there's someone here to see you-

"Aunty I'll call you later, I have to meet someone. Bye!" Yangyang quickly ends the call and turns to his secretary who continues after he signs her to.

"He has no appointment but says it's urgent that he talks to you"

"Name"

"A Mr. Huang Renjun"

"Hmm was he sent from the Huang company or something?"

"No I don't think so sir"

"Okay let him in anyways"

Soon a really good looking male dressed in mint green dress shirt and black slacks entered the room with a polite smile. 

Pretty 

That's the first word that came to his mind while looking at the other.

"Nice meeting you Mr.Liu"

"Likewise Mr.Huang"

They shared a brisk handshake and yangyang motioned him to the seat.

"Hi Liu sshi you can call me Renjun and thnx for letting me in with appointments" 

Yangyang scanned the male and realized that he seemed to be nervous. So he gave a smile as if to calm the other.

"Okay Renjun, Yeah I was free and I heard this was urgent?"

"Yeah um.. about that, what I'm going to say or ask you to do is might be a deal but please listen to me carefully before you throw me out or something"

Yangyang eyed the petit male in front of him. 

Throw him out? What exactly is he here for? Is he form the Huang's afterall?

"Hmm okay what is it?" 

He could see Renjun fidgeting and his hands also looked clammy. It's not the first time Yangyang has had to deal with nervous people before but they were all when he had to make deals and from what he was told the other was not here for any business.

The male took a deep breath before he looked at Yangyang straight in the eyes. His sudden confidence amused the other.

Cute

"Call off the wedding"

Huh?

"Excuse me?" 

He noticed how the other looked frustrated while saying that. Is he really trying to stop the wedding? A boyfriend? A jealous ex? My fan? 

Fans? Yes fans. Being the most sought after eligible bachelor has drawbacks like crazy obsessed fans who were heartbroken at the news of his engagement and even made petitions so Yangyang cannot get married. Petitions! Crazy! 

This person looks decent and from a good family why would he be a fan. Can't judge a book by it's cover I guess.  

"Hey! Are you listening?"

Brought back from his thoughts he looked at the other

"Yeah-

"Call off the wedding please