■●《Chapter 4》●■

Ava P.O.V

(Y/N) had asked me who the daemos are and I really do not want to explain. I mean we are in an alleyway, so I could ask Leif to do his thing. I looked at (Y/N) and it seemed as though she was about to fall asleep. I got an idea and started rubbing her back. She soon fell asleep.

I asked one of the daemos to carry her home. I still had to ask her why she freaked out because of that guy. She was more scared than anyone else I had ever seen. Judging on her outfit and personality, she would be the one scaring people.

We arrived home and I told that certain daemos to put her on my bed. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. Next I said, "I am going to sleep, please do not disturb me and (Y/N)." Before walking away.

Leif P.O.V

I watched as Ava went into her sleeping quarters. I then thought how that girl sounded kind of like the one I saw last night. She was also so dangerous, but then she was pinned to the ground by that guy. 'What did he do to her?' I thought.

Time Skip

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up in blankets and a persons face close to mine. I jumped up and out of the bed. I then looked at the person, 'Oh, it's just Ava.' I thought. Ava rolled over and started to wake up. Ava looked up at me still half asleep and said, "Why are you up so early?!"

I laughed at that, 'I mean when your an assassin and you wake up early to even be able to get food, so-' I then said, "I am used to waking up at like 3 AM in the morning/Night, so I guess I just like waking up early."

I breath in and out, trying to calm down my nerves. I thought Ava was.. him... when I woke up atleast, now I know it's just Ava. Ava was now completely awake, and got clothes to go change into.

Time Skip after Ava changes and comes into the living room.

I was now in the kitchen making egg sandwiches for me, Ava, and her friends. I learned that they aren't human, but don't tell Ava. Ava was talking to the guys about how I wasn't supposed to know they were daemos. As weird as it is, I actually knew what daemos were before I met them.

Ava comes into the kitchen and looks qt the food. Her eyes literally light up, I think her eyes were a dark pink before, now they are a extremely bright pink. Ava sits at the counter/center piece, and tells me the name of the five boys. "The white haired one is Leif, The bean is Noi, The one with glasses is Rhys, the one in the leather jacket is Asch, and the one in a tank top is Pierce. You guys, this is (Y/N), my dad helped me meet her!"

I almost lost the egg as she asked a certain question, "Why did you panick when that guy pinned you..?" I froze in my place, "H-He, He... was my ex.. that r-raped m-me..." I say slowly. She looked at me, sympathy in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry I asked," I smiled softly at her, "It's ok, its not like you raped me."

She went back to smiling and being happy. The tall daemos had been patting my head. I didn't have my ears out, so this was a little awkward.. "Can you please stop?" I asked. He went back to standing still with a straight expression.

"So, Ava, When were you going to tell me they were Daemos..?"