♧◇《Chapter 6》◇♧

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up to someone's arms wrapped around me. I panicked slightly, but noticed it was just Leif. Leif had one of his arms and one of his legs over me. He seemed to be asleep. I took a good look at my predicament, and it looks like I have to wait for him to wake up.

I heard a scream come from in their spell pool room, which Ava called it a hot tub room, and jolted up. My ears were on edge, as were my small bits of fur that were patched around my back. I looked down at Leif, who was now wide awake, and blushed a bit.

Leif yawned and stood up. He picked me up like I was a baby and walked down to the stairs to the spell pool. As soon as we got there, I saw that Ava was passed out. She looked to be blushing, though she really just had a high temperature. I gasped and jumped off of Leif.

I ran to Ava and picked her up to bring her through the wall, into the living room. I brought her to her bedroom to lay her down. I then rushed to the restroom and brought back a rag with cold water on it. I put the rag on Ava's head and went to find some pills for her.

It wasn't that hard to tell that Ava had a cold, considering the fact she practically sat in raw magic. Anywho, I brought back the correct pills and a cup of water for Ava to drink out of. I brought her the water and pills bringing both to her mouth. I forced the pill into her mouth and poured some of the water down her throat.

Ava swallowed and almost choked on the pills provided. I put the cup of water on the headboard above her bed and walked out of the room. I closed the doors behind me to shut out the Daemos from Ava's room.

Once out of Ava's room, Leif picked me up as he did last time. I huffed at his action and started to pout. Then I hear the other Daemos ask what was wrong with Ava. I then said, "Ava is just sick it will take atleast one to two days for her to heal, mess with her and it will just make it longer."

Leif carried me towards the wall again, all while I was talking. Leif dragged me out of the wall and into the Daemos' small area in the wall of Ava's apartment. I growled at the stupid Daemos and earned a growl back.

Leif's growl wasn't as dark as I thought it would have been. His growl was more soft and playful, whereas mine was all dark and creepy. I blushed as he accidentally stroked my tail, also causing me to purr.

Leif was a little red by now. He had also been messing with my tail as we made it there. Leif laced down on the bed on top of me and pulled the blanket up over me and him to cover us up. As Leif was starting to fall asleep I thought about him.

Then I said to myself and Leif, he was already asleep,

"I will protect you better than you can ever protect me.."