°●°《 Chapter 7 》°●°

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up, but Leif was gone. I think he might be in the house. I then thought, "Heyy, wait a minute, I need to call my brotherr.." I slowly got up, trying to remember where I left my phone at. I might have to ask Ava. So, that's what I did, I went down the stairs, out of the wall and into the living room.

I saw the boys all freaking out, so I asked them what was wrong. They all started jambling about what happened. "One. At. A. Time." I said, causing them all to shush. "Rhys, can you tell me what happened?" As soon as I said that, Rhys spoke up, "Princess Ava was in our spell pool, when she passed out, the boy thought she was dead and brought her to me, I made sure she was breathing and brought her to her room, her face is extremely red."

I walked into Ava's room, noticing her on the bed. I walked over and looked at her face to see if what Rhys had said was actually true. Which, not to my surprise, he was, Ava had a high fever and probably would not be able to come down from it until tomorrow.

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen, I grabbed the ingredients to make soup. I put some in a bowl, as I put a pot of water on the stove to heat it up. I also grabbed my phone, which was conveniently in the kitchen, I looked throughout my messages, and I have a few jobs to do, and a missed call from my brother. "That was an hour ago, so he just called me. I'll call him back," I said aloud as I felt a change of the atmosphere, and arms wrap around my waist, along with a head in my neck.

"Who are you calling back?" Leif asks, "I'm going to call my brother, he is far away from me and I can barely get a single call from him." I explained. He said nothing and just held me like that. All the while a pop of bubbling water brought me to the stove. I put the rest of the ingredients into the pot as I started to stir the soup together.

After the soup was done I turn off the stove and move the pot, which was kind of hard, because Leif over here just held onto me like he was going to lose me. "Clingy today, aren't we?" I questioned. I looked at my phone again and pressed the call button on my brother's contact. The phone started to ring, bringing the attention of Leif being brought up. This time my brother actually answered the call.

I heard the ding sound as I saw my screen change. My eyes lit up and I was filled with excitement. I finally heard my brother's voice, "Hey, sis, how's it going?" I screamed inside of myself. "It's been a while since I heard your voice. It's been going sorta good." "Why only sorta?" "Because I had an encounter with.. you know who... and I haven't done any jobs yet, I've gotten messages, but I am currently working on something." "And that would be?" "A friendship! Do you remember Ava, the girl I would tell you about?" It seemed like he thought for a moment. "I do, did her dad have something to do with this..?" "Ofcource he did, he introduced me to her, and afterwards we went out and had fun" That was a total lie. If I told him I met some Daemos, he would probably pack up his things and get his ass over here faster than I can run.

"Leif are you asleep?" I asked him. He didn't respond, but what he did had surprised, and embarrassed, me to no end. Leif kissed my neck. I went red in the face, I almost died of embarrassment. Thankfully though, my brother spoke up. "Who's Leif?" "Leif is one of Ava's friends, and now I think he's obsessed with me." I whispered that last part into the phone so Leif wouldn't hear, but that didn't work. "I am not obsessed with you, I don't even know what that means." My brother started to wheeze. "Are you laughing at me?!" I exclaimed. At this point he sounded like a tea kettle. (Sorry Dream, Your bein' overthrown)

"Be quiet, we are having a conversation." I hear Asch say. I shoot him a glare, which he soon sends back. "Sorry, brother, Ava Is sick and I need to give her this now cold soup, so I got to go, mainly because I'm about to beat this dude into a pulp." I whispered the last part. I hear the ding go off, the notification that my brother hung up.

As soon as my brother hung up, I asked Leif to help me bring some soup into Ava's room. I still had that boiling blood feeling in my heart. Right now I want to fu- no, fricking, kill Asch. I left the soup by Ava's bed and walked out, closing the doors behind me. "Asch, I think I might kill you." I monotoned out.

Asch looked at me as if I couldn't do it. "I think that it's time I told you guys what I do for a living." I say pulling out a dagger from thin air. "I'm an assassin, and I could kill you right now, but I haven't. You are some of the lucky few that I might let live.." Visions of some of the most gruesome kills I have witnessed. I couldn't take it, I felt weak.

"I-If you will excuse me, I-I am going to do my job now," I grab my phone and stumble out the door. I look through the messages and see that I have over ten jobs to do. "Tonight's gonna be fun..!" I half exclaim.

"See you later Leif, you too Ava.."