°○°《Chapter 5》°○°

A/N: sorry if you do not like Gacha life/club in any way *nervous smile*

(Y/N) P.O.V

"So, Ava, When were you going to tell me they were Daemos?" I had asked. Ava just looked at me shocked, as the Daemos pulled out their weapons. I sighed, knowing Ava well enough, that she did not remember me.

"So, if you don't remember me, Ava I was that kid who told you my "problems" when I had trouble keeping it in." Ava had a few tears stream down her face, I looked at her, in absolute confusion.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" She screeched at me, pulling me into a hug. "W- Wait a minute, did- did you miss me..?" I asked, on the brink of a brakedown. "Yes, Why wouldn't I?!" She ask/says to me.

"But, but you m-mostly ignored me ba- back then?!" I yelled at her. "I didn't really ignore you, I listened as careful as I could, and I only acted the way I did-"

"I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME?!" I interrupted her by screaming. I had tears running down my face, as soon as she said, "I'M SO SORRY!", I broke down. I slid down to the ground, covering my face with my hands.

At this point, I couldn't control the magic binding my ears and tail out of sight. Soon enough, Ava and the five Daemos were staring at a small figure (Me) with big fluffy (E/T/C) (ears and tail color) ears and tail. (Sorry it doesn't make sense)

Ava went down to comfort me, as the 4 Daemos- Wait where did Leif go? I felt something touch my ears and flinched away from the touch. My ears were extremely sensitive, as are the Daemos horns.

Leif then pulled his arm back from my ears. He looked at my eyes, my eyes had slits much like a mad cat would have. His hands went up to my ears again and started to pet me. Weird enough, I leaned to his touch. Leif was being extremely gentle, he looked to be someone who isn't usually gentle though.

Time Skip

I had stopped crying, but my heart was still heavy. Ava asked me about what really happened in the old days. 'How did she know I was lying?' I had asked myself. Ava and I were now friends, as we were from the time we really met, to now.

Leif had been petting my head for atleast an hour or two. (We moved from the kitchen to the living room) I was almost asleep by now, when I heard a knock at the door. Ava told the Daemos to take me with them into their hidden castle room. With me half asleep, Leif picked me up bridal style and brought me through the wall.

Leif took me to, what I guessed to be his room. Leif had sat me down and sat down himself. I wasn't in the right mind, and without thinking I pulled Lief down and started to cuddle into his chest.

Leif P.O.V

I had brought (Y/N), the half spirit human, into my sleeping courters to steal her from the others. Once in the room, I sat her on the bed and sat myself down. I pet her head a few times, before her arms pull me down onto the bed with her.

I blushed(?) a very red shade, and let her move her body closer to me. The spirit/human had been in my chest, her ears hitting my neck every once in a while. Her tail was around my waist, keeping me in place. The female's breathing got slower and more calm by the second. I then said as she fell fast asleep,

"I will protect you.."