💔 UNEXPECTED BETRAYAL 💔

It was pouring and thundering in Hastinapur, indirectly warning the Kaurav brothers of the painful punishment they are to get for insulting the innocent princess of Panchal, glow of the fire which was lighting all the lamps in the kingdom was different, it extracted more heat on that day, showing the anger of Agnidev himself for insulting his beloved daughter.

As the fire's heat was too much in every place, one room looked extremely dark, the doors which lead to the room was locked, all the windows shut, not a single lamp was lit, the mirrors in the room broken, not a single thing was proper or in place, the whole room was a mess. Sobs of a woman was heard from inside, "Govind !!" The Empress of Aryavart screamed while crying...

"Putri, Krishnaa open the door dear, listen to matha, please open the door, putri Krishnaa, I apologise for whatever happened, darling please open the door, I promise sweetheart, no one will touch you until I'm alive, please, please open the door. Krishnaa" Begged Rajmata Kunti while crying bitterly, Gandhari tried hard to console the mother and call the daughter out but in vain...

"Maa ?? Where's Krishnaa ??" Arjun came running towards them with his brothers.

Kunti got up and glared at her sons.
"Why not stake me instead of her ?? Did you forget the sacrifices she made for you all ?? How did your heart allow you to do that ??" Kunti asked raging on them.

"Sorry maa...we...." Nakul tried apologizing but Kunti cut him off.

"Sorry ?? Do you even mean to apologise ?? Did you forget how much she loved each one you ?? And today you kept quiet when she was so brutally insulted. I feel ashamed to call you my sons" Kunti shouted and went to her chamber

The already broken hearted brothers were now feeling very week, two most important women in their lives, now had lost their trust on them...

"Malini!! Open the door, one more chance dear, give us one more chance to prove ourselves..." Sahadev begged but there was no response.

The princess of Panchal wanted nothing else but to reach out to her husbands and secure herself in their embrace but never did she trust them anymore.

"Kalyani please" Yudhishtra's voice was heard for the first time after moving from the hall, guilt was eating him up. Draupadi was not angry on him, not at all, afterall he was her life, she wasn't angry on the others too but the happenings had broken her, she loved them but didn't trust them.

"Priye...open the door.. please...one more chance..." Pandavas' pleadings pierced Draupadi's heart, she didn't want them to worry so much, she was a person who never wanted to see them worried, not even a bit, but today her condition was horrible.

Their pleadings increased, only to make her sob more, she didn't want to see anyone, probably not ever in life, she has lost her honour.

She cannot bear it anymore, why should she live further even after losing her honour ??

Draupadi stepped forward to near a lamp, she joined her hands and called upon to her father, Agnidev.

"Pithashree" AgniSuta called as the lamp lit up immediately...

"Pithashree, the first time I entered the world with your blessings, I promised you to make you feel proud of me, I promised to make you feel honoured, but today your daughter stands before you, so brutally insulted by her own family infront of her own husbands, losing her honour, your daughter doesn't wish to life further pithashree, not another moment, please take the life you gave pithashree" Agnijaa pleaded while breaking down crying.

Will a father like to see his daughter in this condition ?? NO !! The lamp broke as it fell down and all the oil spilt out and the room turned dark again.