💞 BLISSFUL REUNION 💞

The rising sun peeped into the chamber, caressing Draupadi's wet cheeks.

Her eyes were red, she hadn't slept the whole night, who will feel sleepy in such a bad condition ??

"Ahhh" a painful whimper left Draupadi's mouth as she tried to get up, she clutched a grill of the window nearby for support but ended up collapsing on the floor.

That super active girl, who never rested, was now in a horrible condition, trying hard to balance, she was in unbearable pain.

She tried once again but lost her balance once more, but this time two warrior hands caught her making her gasp in shock.

She looked up at the person who saved her, it was her eldest husbands, she starred as if she was a lost kid, yeah she was lost in his orbs.

The son of Dharma looked at his wife who had fallen in his arms, looking at him with a look filled with emotions.

A tear betrayed his eyes and made it's way down, falling on Draupadi's cheeks, jerking her off her thoughts.

He slowly lifted her and made her stand up, he smiled at her and touched her cheeks.

He stepped forward and kissed her forehead. She was confused by his actions.

"Bhratha !!" Bheem called entering the chamber.

"Good morning darling !!" He said looking at Draupadi making her more confused.

They were behaving like nothing had happened, they sounded too normal.

Didn't she say that she wouldn't accept them as her husbands ?? So didn't they have any problem with it ?? Did they want her to leave them forever ??

"Krishnaa !! Are you ready ??" Arjun asked entering.

Draupadi drowned in thoughts !!
Did they forget yesterday's happenings ??
I told I will not accept them as my husbands, but today they are sounding normal !! So are they ready to accept it ??

"Nitya !! Good morning love !!" She jerked hearing Nakul.

Draupadi gasped as she felt Nakul pulling her in a bone crushing hug.

Nakul hugged his wife tightly in between his arms, he closed his eyes as it teared up.

It felt like it was the first time he hugged her !! He wiped his tears abruptly.

He and his brothers were in the verge of crying seeing her condition. But they sounded normal.

They didn't want to show it out because it might make her more uncomfortable.

"Don't crush her in your arms !! She's my delicate flower" Sahadev said pinching her cheeks.

"What's going on here ?? Ughhhh" Draupadi wanted to scream.

She was feeling embarrassed at the happenings !!

She noticed them clad in saffron robes.

"Ahem ahem" She cleared her throat catching their attention, actually they were looking at her only but we're lost.

"I... I...wa..." Draupadi panicked she couldn't talk to them.

"Priye" five voices which were barely whispers broke the awkward silence.

She looked up, locking her eyes with theirs, that seemed like eternity to the warriors.....

"Come dear !! Sit here" Yudhishtra said as she came and sat down next to him.