Chapter 1

3rd person POV:

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus/Alaric says as he is looking through the teacher's wardrobe. He took two shirts and showed them to Katherine who was tied to a chair. "Okay, bad, or badder?" Klaus held up two shirts in front of him.

"The dark colors suit you better," Katherine said sarcastically.

"Oh, thank you, honey." Placing the other one down and changing his shirt. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

Katherine nodded her head. "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah." Klaus threw his head back and groaned in annoyance, "Oh, that guy is a buzzkill."

The vampire looked up and said, "Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

Klaus rolled his eyes. "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it," Katherine said nervously.

Klaus/Alaric walked up to Katherine putting his hand on her cheek, he smirked when he saw her jump in fear. "Oh, so jumpy."

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know." She begs.

Klaus puts his hands on the armrests of Katherine's chair and bent down to look her in the face, "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me," He compelled.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger," she said in a monotone voice

"Bonnie the best friend?" She gives Klaus a curt nod. "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore." Klaus stood up and crossed his arms.

"She doesn't or didn't. I-I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." He said

Klaus bent down to look her in the eyes again, "Is there anyone else I should know about?"

"There is a girl who works at the bar, Esmeralda Torres," Klaus' eyes widened as the last name, "she's a witch, but I heard Bonnie and Damon talking saying that she isn't very strong."

Klaus needed to know more, if a Torres witch is here, it would get more complicated, "Does she have any family here."

"I think she might live with her dad," Katherine finished, "please that's all I know, she's very reserved. Please just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it." She begged.

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years." He gave her a threatening smile, "Your death is going to last at least half that long." Klaus takes a single-blade pocketknife from his pocket, opens it, and holds it before Katherine. "I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself."

╔═══°—.·:·.˚✧✿✧˚.·:·.—°═══╗

Esmeralda's POV:

I was wiping down the bar counter when Damon came up and sat on his usual stool.
"Hey, Esme. We-"

I cut him off, not looking up at him, "it's Esmeralda. Not Esme."

My mom called me Esme

"Right Esme," I looked up at him clearly annoyed, "Well we need your help..."