A/N

I hate to be a bitch with the a/n but I haven't been posting bc of school and even before that idk I just forgot haha *sweats*

I blame it on my undiagnosed ADHD but who knows. exams are soon and I'm supposed to be working on my fucking APHG unit work. Damn, I f-ing (trying to work on my cursing, my mom hates it around my 11yr brother) hate that class. anyway so I might not post for even more time but yall are just gonna have to remind me tbh.

so if you see this and truly want to see more. leave a comment. I'm on Wattpad or ao3 like 24/7 which would make you think that I have free time but NoOoOoOo okay whatever. sorry I branched a lot here

ill try to work on it but damn this is a lot of work. it'll get easier once I get to the traveling part --  more freedom after and during that.

--------------------------------

omg a lot has happened since i posted this the first time

1st i came out as bi

2nd i got a nose ring and cut my hair -- it was really long before

3rd i now have social anxiety and ADHD but like real recent found that out. its nice to know I'm not as stupid as i thought.

4th by bff who lives across the country is moving back this june (its 4-19) and I'm so fucking excited. we both like each other but its hard to commit across country so yeah. we'll see how that goes ;)

and probably more shit but i cant remember rn. its also 12:42 and i need to work on my unit work.

fml

--------------------

also if you see anything in this fanfic that you think will help like grammar or like better descriptions or something else PLEASE comment i would love the advice <3 I'm good with constructive criticism.

--------------------------

but obviously don't be a dick about it but yeah that shouldn't be too hard right *creepy smile*

k bye y'all

-A