Chapter 4

It was painful and rough, but oh so incredibly fulfilling

Benito almost pitied Alarico for being unconscious and missing out on all the fun, although in this case he must most definitely prefer it to be this way.

How would his prideful master react when he opened his eyes to another man riding him into oblivion? A question Benito would apparently soon find out the answer to as Alarico began shifting a little.

The butler must admit that it was even for his preferences rather odd to just have him lying beneath him like a mindless puppet. Due to the drug still being effective he wouldn't be able to move much either way. The only thing he could do was open his eyes to the misery imposed on him and wallow in it. How fun would that be?

Benito stared right at him, a manic grin displayed on his features, as he slowly drifted back into reality, while still not being able to really perceive it. Confusion began riddling his face and shortly after blind fury followed. However, unable to move, growling weakly like a dying lion was his only option.

"What's going on, my dear? Aren't you enjoying it too?" Benito asked while gently stroking his jaw, before leaning in to lick the shell of his ear.

"What the f*ck do you think you are doing, Cazzo di Merda?" Alarico said in animalistic voice barely able to contain his anger.

"Hahahahaha", he hysterically laughed in response. "Isn't that obvious?"

While Benito continued to swim in delight, Alarico looked like he was about to explode with madness, his veins protruding his forehead.

"What did you give me?" the latter asked in a strained tone.

"Something that would make this-", he pointed to the part where they were connected, "a little more enjoyable. You can imagine how hard it would have been otherwise..."

"Figlio di pu-" but Benito shoved his tongue down Alarico's throat forcing him to shut up.

"My my, we don't want to ruin the mood with all that talking, do we?" That said the butler got off the much bulkier man, a slight whimper escaping his lips due to the sudden emptiness he felt, to grab the gag he bought in advance.

"Sorry sir, or should I say Don", he couldn't help laughing a little, "but your constant whining is a bit of a turn-off". Despite Alarico's resistance he managed to get it on rather quickly and he had to admit that stuffing that big mouth managed to slightly arouse him.

Right in front of him Alarico lay in all his might and glory, in shackles and all sweaty with his muscles bulging. Who would be able to resist?

And it was him, Benito, f*cking someone that used to be infinite levels above him or rather be f*cked. And he was already growing addicted to the feeling as he quickly positioned himself back above Alarico's hard member. With no hesitation he pushed himself down while moaning loudly. Alarico pushed his head back probably suffering due to not having released yet.

"Shall I help you?" Benito teased knowing very well that the drug increased one's sexual urges tenfold. Admittedly, he couldn't wait any longer either and soon began moving his hips up and down in a vigorous manner while Alarico desperately moved beneath him pushing inside even harder.

"Porco Dio", he cursed in pleasure his eyes rolling back as he increased the speed. The sounds of skin slapping against each other and Alarico's muffled groans filled the room.

This was too good. Better than he ever expected.

Benito felt Alarico pulsing inside of him indicating that he was about to climax. One final time, Benito lifted his hips up completely almost making it slip out but just before that could happen, he pushed himself down, hard.

"Ahhhh", he cried out loudly as white strings of pleasure splattered all over Alarico's stomach who in return filled him up from the inside with his own load.  

Next morning

Next morning

Benito finally got what he wanted. However, was it enough? Definitely not. There wasn't an inch of his body that wanted to forget what happened and neither was he able to. He continued to watch Alarico's body spasm as the effects of the drug seem to be wearing off. 

Pearls of hot sweat were rolling down his face indicating the fever that would hit him soon. A side effect almost to minor in comparison to what ordeals his body went through before that.

The butler started to wonder wether or not his master would be able to remember anything that happened to him. 

It would be such a shame if he didn't, he mused.

Suddenly, the man in question jolted awake, his eyes wide and slightly red as if he just woke up from a horrible nightmare. Unfortunately, it wasn't a nightmare and he seemed to be slowly realising that as well.

"F*ck", he groaned devastated not having noticed the source of his anguish standing right next to him yet.

Benito took in his naked and as of now relatively calm self for a bit longer before speaking up.

"Good morning, caro", Benito said in that sugary sweet voice of his immediately provoking Alarico's attention to drive towards him. Oh god, and the look he gave him was filled with so much hatred and disgust it almost made Benito succumb in arousal.

"I'm going to f*cking kill you!" he tried to shout and stand up but was quickly forced to settle back down again as he was hit by an unbearable headache. It was not only that, his body felt sore and exhausted.

"My, my don't be like that, would you? In any case you should rather be thankful"

A look of confusion crossed Alarico's face before it turned back into one of irritation in only a matter of seconds.

"What nonsense is that cheap mouth of yours spouting!" he questioned while clutching his head in a desperate attempt to make the pain disappear.

"You actually don't know, huh?" Benito mumbled more to himself. This could be getting quite a bit more interesting than he anticipated.

"Stop stalling. What could have possibly happened in the few days I've been gone", aggression was still distinct in his voice, but less threatening due to the curiosity lingering beneath it.

"Well, for starters your father has been murdered" Benito stated flatly while Alarico looked like his whole world had been crumbling before his very eyes.

"What?" Of course, he couldn't believe it. His father couldn't just be dead. There was just no way that anyone could kill the scariest and the most powerful man he had ever known.

"And you know what's the funniest part?" Benito paused for a bit watching Alarico hovering in denial before he continued

"They think you killed him"