Chapter 6

It was an offer Alarico who had nothing and nobody left couldn't deny. It was exactly that state of desperation Benito had been waiting for.

Alarico's eyes were empty. Merely pools of bottomless desperation, but only a fool wouldn't notice the craving for revenge flowing out of them.

Without hearing a response, the butler stretched out his hand to the crouching drunkard who took it knowing that this might be his last chance to turn everything around. Unfortunately, Alarico didn't notice the snake wrapping itself around his body, squeezing him tightly so he wouldn't be able to escape. He didn't know that he became part of a game that he could only loose.

Blind to his upcoming misfortune, he therefore willingly followed the trail leading him to a hell much worse than one could ever imagine.

Back at the place where the pairs whole ordeal began, Alarico couldn't help but recall all the disgrace and embarrassment the one who was supposed to lick his feet put him through. Impatiently, he began tapping his fingers on the hardwood desk that stood prominently in the centre of the small apartment. Impatient due to Benito not having said anything at all about what he was planning on doing about the fact that he was now officially recognised as his family's greatest enemy.

"What the hell are you waiting for", the younger asked finally losing it.

However, the butler only responded with a condescending smirk as he poured the latter a glass of water placing it directly in front of him before leaving to his room.

A simple 'sober up' would have probably sufficed but Benito loved provoking his former master who as of now definitely wasn't in the state to have this important discussion. He had worked on this plan for years thus it being a waste if Alarico's drunken mind simply agreed to it without appreciating its brilliance.

A few hours later Benito made his way back to the shredded man only to find him spread out on the sofa, his upper body completely exposed looking so delicious he involuntarily licked over his lips. There was no reason to resist the urge to touch the raging muscles as unbeknownst to Alarico he now belonged to Benito. A part of the deal he would elaborate later.

Just a little taste won't hurt, right? Benito thought innocently as his tongue already went for his nipple hungrily sucking on the bud. To his surprise, Benito didn't seem to be the only who enjoyed it as quiet moans escaped the sleeping man's lips.

"What are you dreaming about?" He whispered into Alaric's ear without expecting him to answer. His moans encouraged him to take things a bit farther as he changed his position from next to him to settling between his bulky thighs. While he continued sucking and squeezing his sensitive nipples his vacant hand began stroking his master's dick over the thick fabric of his jeans.

Alarico began squirming due to his pants growing tight and uncomfortable around one area in particular.

"Let me take this off for you", Benito offered pulling down his pants in one swift motion. His underwear already formed a damp spot where his raging hard-on tried to escape inspiring Benito to pull those down as well.

Previously, Benito didn't really have a chance to inspect it, but it definitely suits his masters domineering image. The form, length and thickness even the veins protruding would make the prudest bitch succumb in pleasure.

At the thought of it all belonging to him and only him, satisfaction rumbled through the servant's chest. Excitedly, he started stroking Alaric's bare member watching how white pearls of pre cum formed at the tip. He took this as a sign to take the whole monstrosity into his mouth, deep enough to make it hit the back of his throat. Eagerly, he sucked and licked it not caring about how the corners of his mouth stretched painfully, probably bleeding already due to its thickness.

With a low groan bitter substance shot down Benito's throat, filling it up entirely. Bits of it remained on his lips which he licked graciously. Before he left, he watched Alaric's body slightly spasm due to the orgasm he just experienced, causing the slightest tingle to erupt in his chest.

Too bad he won't remember a thing tomorrow... 

Alarico woke up feeling as if hit by a train. He clutched his head painfully trying to get rid of the consequences of his drinking escapade. 

"Good morning, piccolino", Benito greeted cheerfully placing a set of painkillers next to him.

"Shut up", the younger grumbled while still gladly taking the painkillers.

"Oh my, someone seems to be in an awfully good mood this morning. I know just the way to make you feel better", the butler said ambigiously looking the other up and down.

"F*cking finally. So what's your plan and I swear to god I'm going to kill you if it's something ridiculous", he answered completely obnoxious to Benito's suggestive behaviour who just laughed silently.

"Kill Lorenzo"

"What? And how the f*ck is killing my own brother going to get me back into the family?"

"My cute little Alarico. So prideful, but still so green behind the ears." Benito approached him closer stroking his cheek. "You don't actually think that everyone agrees with Lorenzo being their next Don because he's the most qualified candidate, do you?"

Alarico simply huffed in annoyance. Obviously, he never thought that his brother was in any way better than him.

"I thought so. They were afraid. Afraid of Salvatore cutting their balls off if they said anything that goes beyond gushing about how wise of a choice he made. However now that he's dead and with you out of the picture, they are just waiting to tear your dear brother down."

A frown made its way on Alarico's face. "And how can you be so sure about that?"

Benito smirked arrogantly. "Love, I'm the family's eyes and ears. There's nothing that I don't know and haven't reported to Salvatore. Knowledge that might have led to his dead."

"So, you are suggesting that my father was killed by one of his own?"

"Well, yes. In Salvatore's eyes trust is one of the family's greatest virtues. However, over the years this so-called trust might have blinded him to the extent that he couldn't distinguish between friend and foe", he explained. 

Suddenly, Alarico broke out in laughter. "HA HA HA, this stupid old man...So you are telling me all I have to do is kill Lorenzo and everything will go back to normal?"

The servant just shook his head in a teasing act of disappointment at his master's foolishness. "You can't just kill him, Alarico. However if you have a good reason to, you'll be seen as the 'hero' you strive to be. Hmm, I wonder what reason could possibly be good enough to kill the current Don?" He mumbled pointedly stroking his chin.

"We need to make it look like the bastard Lorenzo killed father"