Chapter 4

Previously: Jentzen went silent for a few seconds before saying "Oh..." then he looked at Piper and said "can we talk outside?"

"Ok" Piper said as they started to leave the room

      Right before they left Piper quickly said "Lev we will be back in a minute or two." Then Piper and Jen walked into another room.

       "So what do you wanna talk about?" Piper questioned.

       "Why would you kiss me if you were going to stay with Lev?" Jentzen said on the verge of tears.

"I don't know ok I am sorry, it was a mistake. Can we just stay friends like we used to be?"

"...Fine... but I just need one last thing."

"What is it?" Piper asked confusedly

"Just one kiss... please?"

         Then before Piper could answer Jentzen put his hand on Pipers cheek to wipe the tears from her face and said "Nevermind you don't have to answer that."

       "But I want to answer... yeah... yeah we can kiss but don't you dare ever tell lev." Then Piper leans towards Jentzen and kisses him.

         Mid kiss they hear Lev's voice from the room saying "Are you guys done talking yet?"

        "Yeah!" Piper said as she wiped the tears from her eyes and walked back in the room.

        "Where is Jentzen?"  "Um I don't know I'll go get him."Piper announced

         Piper got Jentzen and and walked back in the room. "So why did you come over?" Piper asked.

        "Oh I forgot my wallet on your bed." Jentzen responded as he walked over to the bed and grabbed it. Before Jentzen left the room Lev grabbed his arm and said "Hey man I am sorry for kissing Elliana, that was wrong of me." Jentzen ignored him and left the house.

          "I know I just got here but I have dance practice now so I gotta go, bye babe." Lev said as he kissed Piper's forehead and walked out of the room.

       Piper sat on the end of her bed and processed what happened. About an hours later while Piper was watching Netflix Hunter walked in. "Hi Pipes🙂" Hunter said cheerfully.

Piper looked at Hunter and said "What has you in such a good mood" with an eye roll.

      "I just thought of a new prank idea." Hunter said as he sat on the bed next to Piper.

        "What is it about?" Piper said. "How about you and Lev pretend to fight I'm front of  Jentzen and Elliana." Hunter exclaimed. "Elliana and Jentzen broke up so we can't do that."

          Hunter looked at Piper and his eyes went wide. "WHAT?! when?! Why?! How?!" Hunter said in a surprised tone.

       ".... Because Lev and Elliana kissed eachother." Piper said with a shaky voice.

      "Oh... so you broke up with Lev too? I am so so sorry that happened." Hunter said as he gave Piper a hug.

     "Thank you." Piper said with a smile "but me and Lev didn't break up, because he said that Elliana came on to him. Besides he promised he wouldn't do it again."

        "And you believed him?" Hunter said with a surprised look on his face.

     Piper looked at Hunter and said, " Yup, just stay out of it."

       "Fine." Hunter said as he got up and left the room. "But was anyone kicked out of the squad?"

Piper glared at Hunter and said "Ugh I don't wanna talk about this right now but Elliana is out of the squad and Jentzen and Lev are still part of it."

"Ok ok 👍 anyways I have to go edit some videos, bye." Hunter said as he left the room.

To be continued... (I know this episode was kind of boring but it get better don't worry Lol.)