Chapter 6(Long chapter)

Warning:slightly mature content ahead
•Swearing
•underage drinking
•cheating
Previously:

         A few minutes later while Piper was asleep Jentzen texted Lev asking where he was

         A few minutes later while Piper was asleep Jentzen texted Lev asking where he was.but he didn't get a response so he checked his Snapchat location. His Snapchat said he was just at his house "Why wouldn't he answer if he is just at his house he probably isn't even busy... wait a minute could he be with- oh my god" He whispered to himself as he realized that he might be with Elliana again.

       He quickly woke up Piper and told him what he thought was going on. "Are you sure?" Piper said sadly.

       "...Actually- Before me and Elliana broke up she told me she was going to be really busy this month. So she probably isn't there."Jentzen said untruthfully.

Jentzen decided to lie when he realized that it could ruin her career if Piper lost everyone else in the squad, and since he promised he would never let anyone hurt her he had to stay silent.

After a lot more talking they both agreed not to go to Lev's house. But Piper was still really on edge about the whole situation given the fact that Lev has cheated before.

Later that Night Jentzen,Emily, gavin,symonne, Nick and Piper hanging out together at the house when Piper got a call from Hunter and Tiffany. Piper obviously answered the phone and asked why they called. "What's up?" Piper asked

"So basically the only computer that can download that data from the old one is 2 states away. So do you think that you could maybe handle being home alone this weekend?" Hunter asked.

"Um yeah sure, I'm actually hanging out with the squad right now and I probably will most of the weekend so I will be fine. Bye" Piper replied as she hung up the phone before Hunter or Tiffany could respond.

"So what was the call about?" Nick asked.

"Oh apparently Hunter and my Mom aren't gonna be here this weekend."Piper mumbled.

"Oh that sucks, but look at the bright side. You can do whatever you want and they won't know." Gavin said.

"Yeah your right." Piper said as she smiled and started thinking of things she is not really allowed to do. "Hm well most rules are about me and Lev so I guess we could all sneak into a movie theater."

"Eh that's kinda boring." Emily said back.

Let's play spin the bottle dare edition!" Symonne
suggested.

"So how do you play?"

"Well basically you put a bunch of dares in a bowl and pick one out of it. Then you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on is the person you have to do the dare with." Symonne said as she leaned on Nick's shoulder.

"Ok that sounds fun." Almost everyone in the squad said except for Piper. "But I am still with Lev, what if the dare is to kiss someone else?" Piper blurted out.