🌱 SIGN-UP FORMS 🌱

PAYMENT

PAYMENT

FOR MAIN AWARDS:

1. Give this award book a shoutout on your wall and add it to a public reading list.

2. Read the prologue & chapter 1 of The Omen Girl. Leave three (3) comments on each chapter. If you have already read those chapters, simply read the next chapter you have not yet read and leave three (3) comments there.

* If you've already read the entirety of The Omen Girl, then proceed to its dedication chapter instead. There, tag three (3) people you think would enjoy the book. Leave a brief message with that comment letting them know why you think they would enjoy it.

FOR 'BEST OF' AWARDS:

1. Give this award book a shoutout on your wall and add it to a public reading list.

2. Read the prologue of The Omen Girl and leave three (3) thoughtful comments.

* If you've already read the prologue for the main award payment, then proceed to the novel's dedication chapter instead. There, tag three (3) people you think would enjoy the book. Leave a brief message with that comment letting them know why you think they would enjoy it.

* DISCLAIMER

All contestants will receive the same unbiased treatment, regardless of their opinions of The Omen Girl. You will only be judged based on the quality of your writing. Nothing else.

---

MAIN AWARD FORMS

For NEW ADULT, comment HERE with this form:

Title by AuthorWord Count | Blurb of your story.

Confirmation that you have completed the payment. Then a personalized oath that you will be receptive to edits and committed to the mentorship should you win one.

Tag: (as many as you can, but at least five!)

For FANTASY, comment HERE with this form:

Title by Author | Word Count | Blurb of your story.

Confirmation that you have completed the payment. Then a personalized oath that you will be receptive to edits and committed to the mentorship should you win one.