'BEST OF' WINNERS

Hello lovelies!!

Wattpad has been acting up again, so I was unable to make an announcement yesterday. Nonetheless, here are the 'BEST OF' winners! WOO! Leave a comment, especially if you're a winner, so I'll can send you the sticker. And keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming interviews and shout-outs.

There's a possibility the main awards will be pushed back a bit due to real life craziness, but I will do my best so that it's not!

It's been so much fun and so exciting reading through everyone's works so far. Honestly feels like everyone's writing has leveled up over the years!! Can't wait to sink my teeth into more <3

Until next time,
GRENDEL

--

BEST OF: DIALOGUE

SLATE GRAYby alpaljames

SLATE GRAY
by alpaljames

Alpaljames' dialogue is deftly wielded and multi-pronged, serving to entertain and engage, to drive forward the plot, and to showcase the personalities of those speaking. Such expert writing! It was immediately apparent who each character was, the station they carried, even their fears and hopes. With banter so organic, I found myself easily falling into their world and swept up into their pace. Amazing work!! 

BEST OF: HOOK

TRIAL BY FIREBy LiebeKlara

TRIAL BY FIRE
By LiebeKlara

I nearly decided on a three-way tie. That's how good all the hooks were! Ultimately, congratulations to Trial by Fire by LiebeKlara.

Wow, wow, wow! I found myself rereading the first chapter, trying to catch the clues and puzzle together the pieces. The implications were horrifying to entertain...but entertain they did, gruesome as it was. Amazing job!