🧾 Sun | Willow Hills

You only have 15 seconds left to live. Oh no! Give us your best pitch for your story during that time!

A graveyard statue who wants to be a real girl. To be one, she must help a snarky spirit named Quinn, cross over, by reaching out to her brother. 

What was the best comment you ever received on your story? Give their username if you can!

LynaForge was the best. She really brought the hammer down with tough love (and sprinkled bits of praise there too!) that really helped me focus on my edits and my opening. It was such a HUGE help.

What kind of writer do you strive to be? Someone whose works bring lots of joy and laughter? Someone who can write the most beautiful prose?

Joy, laughter, maybe a fright or two. And writing characters like myself that are sometimes underrepresented--as a queer author, too. 

What are some fantastical dreams you have for your work? A movie adaption? With which actors? Fanfictions? Wiki-page?

Oh man. Let me think. I would say I would see it more like a series of sorts. Maybe a Netflix series--something that comes in many parts, as my chapters are known for leaving on cliffhangers. I have no idea in terms of actors, to be honest. I guess I would have to go looking for people that would sort of fit the picture in my head!

What was the silliest thing you've ever done in order to help with your writing?

Honest answer? Cut half of it. As in, delete half of it. I don't know if you would call that silly, but at the very early stages of this story, it was a bit of a mess. It took me about a year to flesh out the last half and get the parts right and flesh it out. 

Name some people on Wattpad that you feel have helped you on your writing journey. Or, who are some Wattpad authors you personally look up to?

AuthorCassidyKate, kndlntsva,  gave me such a wonderful, warm welcome to this platform and have continued to support me!

If you have any final remarks, leave them here!

Mic drop?