WINNER | MISCELLANEOUS

AS DRUNK AS CHLOE by _HEROWIN_

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AS DRUNK AS CHLOE by _HEROWIN_

What an insanely fun premise! As Drunk As Chloe sees Chloe, our free-spirited and fun-loving protagonist waking up from a head-splitting hangover, finding a gun she does not own, and then eventually, finding bullet wounds on her body that did not kill her.

Turns out, Chloe has superpowers...but only when she's drunk. I love it!

The cast you've written are just as entertaining: the sexy but righteous Selina (a combination you rarely see!), the easy-on-the-eyes officer Troy, the mysterious private investigator Davila. Even the chapter names — all named after an alcoholic drink!

Follow Chloe's journey as she learns about her newfound powers and navigates the conspiracies and crossfires (and romances) brought on by her new powers!

Also, huge shoutouts to See You in the Morning by @Dear_Sonatine and Inside the Asylum by @avadel. Dear_Sonatine's writing, pacing, and characterizations are as strong as ever (I'm going to have to read through the whole book when I have time!), and the poetry of Inside the Asylum is haunting and arresting. I found myself wanting to sing your versus; they were so musically and beautifully written. Well done!