Uh oh William

William had a Ruff time at the Pizzaria. He was happy to be home. He had changed himself from Underwear to a Pull-up. Vincent said"I'll dress you little Bunny". William let Vincent dress him. William said"Up,Want up"! Vincent said"Ok Bunny".  Vincent carried William downstairs,setting him in the Highchair. Henry had Finished work and went upstairs. Henry said"Hi Baby boy,Hey vince". William said"Out! Want out"! Vincent said"No Will,I'm making some lunch". Wiliam said"No"! Henry said"William,Do not yell at Vincent". William huffed and leaned back in his highchair. After Lunch... William wasn't listening to Henry or Vincent at all. They had asked him to help them clean up. William had a fit. Henry said"William Afton! You stop this foolishness right  now"! William stopped but refused to Listen.  Henry said"Now can you help us clean up"? William said"No"!! He just wouldn't listen. Vincent said"C'mon will,All we're asking for you to do is pick up". William said"No,no,no"! Instead William just dumped his toys out all over the floor. Henry and Vincent where angry. Henry said"That is it! You are in Big Trouble Mister". Henry put him on the couch,making sure he was in a good Position. Henry had gotten a ruler from his office. Henry said"William,You where very bad today.*Starts to Spank William*I do not appreciate that you  refused to help and Yelled at Us"! William started crying. Vincent said"Sorry Will,You're the who wouldn't listen". Henry then pulled down his Shorts and Pull-up a little,continuing to spank him. William was sobbing. Henry said"12 more than we're down,kiddo". Henry Made the last 12 quick and hard,then let him up. William Teleported himself to his Nursery. He climbed up into his bed Snuggling his Bunny. Henry said"Will? Why are you up here alone Baby boy"? William wouldn't talk. Henry said"Pls,talk to me Sweetpea". William said"T-That really hurt". Henry picked him up and said"I'm sorry sweetpea,I didn't think it would hurt you that much baby boy". William Said"Daddy,What would happen if I'm at the Pizzaria and I'm Little"? Henry said"Well I'm sure Freddy and Goldie wouldn't mind watching over you. I packed you bag to take with Stuff you'll need just in case". Vincent said"Hey Kiddo,We're sorry  we got angry. We just didn't like the way you where treating and made a Mess of things while we where cleaning". William reached out for Vincent. Vincent took him from Henry and said"I take it you forgive us"? William nodded,Wanting to be snuggled. Soon William was fast asleep in Vincent's arms. So Vincent laid him down in his bed. He and Henry left to finish cleaning up the house,Now that William was asleep.