Fnaf 1 Babysitting William

Today Henry and Vincent had to go to Fazbear's Fright,so Henry trusted the Fnaf crew to Babysit Will Goldie saidc"Sure we'll watch him. We're going to have fun huh Will"? William hid behind Henry. Goldie said"I won't hurt you Little One". Freddy said"Aw,He's so cute. Look will,I"ve got candy for you". William went to Freddy,Freddy gave him the candy. Henry, kissed William on the head and said"Bye Baby boy,Be good. I love you". William said"Luv you's too Daddy". Henry left to Fazbear's Fright. William said"You no hate me for Killing you's"? Freddy said"Of course not,We never hated you. We know that your Brother controlled you and It was an Accident". William hugged Freddy. Freddy got up with William in his arms. Goldie got the Diaper Bag. William said"Where's Foxy"? Freddy said"Let's go find him". After finding foxy... Foxy said"William? That you Little Brother"? William said"Ben"! Foxy picked him up and said"I missed you Little bro,Sorry I've been so Busy". William said"That ok's,Daddy and Vinny plays with me's lots and Make sure I take a Nap". Foxy said"Always knew you'd be a Little". William said"My foxy". Foxy said"My little Will". William said"Is Aluara here"? Foxy said"Yes she is but she's cooking,so don't disturb her". William said"Thanks Foxy"! Foxy said"Your welcome kiddo". Freddy said"C'mon let's go see Bonnie and Goldie". William said"Ok Freddy. You're my favorite and foxy's my other favorite". Freddy said"Aw,how sweet". William said"Could you ever forgive Vinny"? Freddy said"We actually don't hate him,He gave us a New Life and we're grateful". William said"My sister is Chica her real names 'laura". Freddy said"Ok. Maybe when she's down Cooking we'll go see her. Oh we have a room set up for you in the spare room". William said"Ok Frwddy". Goldie said"Puppet's Fighting with Chica and Bonnie". Freddy said"Ok. C'mon will,Let's go see Bonnie and Chica". In the Kitchen... Puppet was fighting Bonnie and Chica. Freddy said"Alright break it up"! Chica noticed William and said"William"! William said"Sissy"! Chica took William out of Freddy's hold. Puppet said"Put down that Murder Chica"!! Bonnie said"Ugh,why's he here"?! Freddy smacked Bonnie's backside and said"Be Nice"! William started crying. Chica said"Oh,Don't cry Baby Bunny. Shh,Shh". Chica began rocking Will back and forth. William had calmed down and reached out to Freddy. Chica said"Ok Baby Bunny. Me and Foxy got some work to do but I'm sure Freddy will take care of you". Freddy said"Of course Chica". Freddy said"Bonnie,You need to be Nice. I won't hesitate to Pull you over my knee". (AUTHOR'SNOTE: Here's the ages of the fnaf crew minus Ben,Alura And William. Puppet is 43,Goldieis 41,Freddy is 37 and Bonnie is 33) Bonnie said"Yes Sir,Freddy". William said"Frwddy can I's give you's a Nickname"? Freddy said"Sure kiddo". William said"Ok. Teddy"! Freddy said"Aw,such a sweet boy". William said"Teddy,I'm hungry". Freddy said"Ok,I'm pretty sure your sister made Pizza". William said"Ok Teddy. Where's Goldy"? Goldie said"Booo"! *Jumpscares William and Freddy* William was crying. Freddy said"Goldie! What the Hell"! (AUTHOR'SNOTE:Here's the Sibling pairings in FNAF 1 CREW,Foxy and Chica[William's older Twin Siblings.],Goldie and Freddy. Bonnie doesn't have any Siblings but to him Friends are Siblings to him. Puppet is the boss when she's not in the other Pizzaria with the Toys and No the Withers do not exist.) Goldie said"Freddy,I told you No cussing"! Freddy said"Sorry Brother". Goldie said"Hey Springy,I'm sorry I scared". William said"Just pls no do that again". Goldie hugged him and said"I promise I won't". After Eating,Freddy left Will with Goldie,Puppet and Bonnie. William had taken 2 knives off of Freddy,he stabbed Puppet and Bonnie. When Freddy returned to the room,he saw what happened and said"William Afton"! William still had the knives in his hands. Freddy said"Give me my Knives back. Now,pls". William gave em back to Freddy. Freddy said"Apologize to Bonnie and Puppet". William went over and"Sowwy". Freddy said"Now c'mon with me. We're going to have a little talk about this Young Man". William followed behind Freddy to the living room (Ok,so in my version The Pizzaria has a House connected to it,But Only the Anamatronics,henry,Vincent and William can Access) William said"Teddy,why we here"? Freddy said"Because what you did was not okay. So I'm taking you over my lap". William said"No! Daddy didn't gibe you's 'ermission"! Freddy said"Oh but he did,William now c'mere or I get a Paddle". William obeyed,Going over Freddy's lap. Freddy took down Will's shorts and Pull-up,raising his hand and began spanking him.  William was crying and kicking his legs. Freddy smacked him harder and said"Stop Kicking". William did. Freddy still used harder smacks. William was crying alot. Freddy stopped and said"Are you going to Ever do that Again"?! William shook his head,No. Freddy hugged him and said"Shh,No more tears now Springy". William said"Me Sowwy Teddy". Freddy said"Shh,It's ok. You're forgiven sweet boy. Now I will be Telling Henry about this when he come to pick you up". William said"Why"? Freddy said"Cuase I know he'll ask me". William said"Teddy,I'm tired". Freddy picked him up and carried William to the spare room,laying him on the bed. Freddy made him a Toddler bed out of a crib with one crib side fully up and the other sides he shorten down and  cut the opposite side of the one that isn't cut or shortened. Freddy gave Will a Pacifier and said"I'll stay in here with you". Goldie said"Hey Springy,I got a warm bottle for you".  Goldie gave Will the bottle and sat down,opposite of Freddy. Freddy said"He's So Cute"! Goldie said"He's adorable and such a sweet boy". Later,William was a awake and Henry came to Pick him up. Henry said"Hey kiddo". William said"Daddy"! Henry picked him up and said"So Freddy did he get into any Trouble". Freddy said"Well,Unfortunately yes. He took me knives out of pocket while I was looking and before I went to the other room,He stabbed Puppet and Bonnie". Henry said"William"! Freddy said"I'd already taken care of it by Spanking him". Henry said"Good. Alright Freddy,we've gotta get home before Vincent tries to burn down the Kitchen". Freddy said"Ok,Bye Springy"! William said"Bye Teddy"! Hnery and William Left and went home. Just in time so Vincent didn't burn down the Kitchen.