𝐈𝐈𝐈

"Ren-san, I placed the copy of the file that the school principal sent me earlier in your desk" The president nodded his head and walked towards his seat in the student council room "It's about the students who need supplementary lessons, right?" 

"Hai. The faculty is understaffed so the principal asked us for help for the time being" I just simply smile as the president complains how the school is taking advantage of the student council and turning us into their personal slave.

"I really wanna asked that old man for some paycheck--" The president was cut off of his whining when a student barge into the room while panting 

"T-The... There are t-two... delinquents who entered and is causing chaos down the entrance" The student managed to finish his sentence while huffing and panting as he pointed the way to the entrance

I looked at the president who also looked back at me before giving me a signal to go and see what's happening. I just silently nod and briskly walked towards the source of chaos mouthing words of excuse me as I gently pushed the students that are blocking my way.

I exhaled when I finally got out of the students that were quietly spectating the drama that is unfolding before my eyes as I watched Hina-chan slapped Mikey. There were still some students in front of me but I could clearly see now what's happening 

My brain stopped working for a minute as I forgot to completely get out of the encirclement as I blankly watched them acting some kind of soap opera as Hina-chan dragged his boyfriend away and Draken following after them. I was so absorbed watching this melodramatic scene as Hina-chan's boyfriend shouted something that is extremely baffling.

"And here I thought, we can be great buddies." I snap out of my daze when I heard Mikey's voice "Well then, How do you want to die?" EHH? I started saying words of apologies as I gently pushed some students aside again until I finally got out of the students' encirclement. I was facing Mikey and Draken's back as the Student Council Room was in the right hallway.

I moved faster but I was already too late as I saw Mikey swinging his fist towards Hina-chan's boyfriend before telling him how it was just a joke and Hina-chan's boyfriend is a dummy. What he did may be a joke but the reports that I need to submit explaining the situation aren't.

"I'm sorry but what are the two of you doing here?" I politely smiled at them as I grab each of their shoulders with feelings. When I say feelings, I meant my hatred. I can probably do something to avoid writing reports when they were just talking but it's a different story if they touched them inside the campus. 

They looked back at me with different expression as Mikey seems happy while Draken looked awkward as he's not as dumb as this jolly kid who can't read the atmosphere

"Ah?!" Mikey exclaimed happily as he turned around and held my hand before dragging me outside the school building "Ka-chin I didn't know you were studying here" I paused as I looked at my hands being held by his. Did he just easily remove my hands on his shoulder? I know I didn't use all my strength but any average person would've at least have a hard time removing it without me helping. 

I smiled brightly as I looked at Mikey, hope filling my entire being. Mikey also seems to have noticed that his hands were touching mine and immediately let go of my hand looking flustered 

"Ah, I'm so-- eh?" I smiled widely as my body started to tingle as I held Mikey's hand and looked at his face. His face started to turn 50 shades of red which made my excitement turns to worry. What if he's sick, then that means I can't ask him to do it with me.

I froze when I realize how selfish my thought was before mentally apologizing to Mikey then putting my hand on his forehead to check his temperature.