|| Rules for Participants ||

Here we will discuss the rules for my precious participants! Do read and follow them all.

┈┈•┈┈𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐•┈┈┈

☆You must follow your hosts, Iamasuperstar30 and
ImperfectOne__30 permanently.
If you are following already, please unfollow and follow again.

☆Give a shout-out of this award on your mb, (dont forget to click that announce to my followers button) so that more people can join us in this journey and tag @ImperfectOne__30
(Note: the username has a double underscore) so that she gets to know about it.

☆ Vote on each and every chapter of this book as they are published gradually.

☆ Follow your judges as soon as the judging period starts. You can use your back up accounts only if the judge is okay with it.

☆Add this book to your private and public reading list to stay updated.

☆You can enter in 4 categories maximum.
You can enter only 1 book in a category so that others also get a chance.

☆Your book must be in english. There is no view limit in this awards. Anyone can join and please dont think that your book will be judged by their views because that wont be the case. This award show will recognise real gems so stay rest assured.

☆ The book must have atleast 5 solid chapters ( excluding author note, introduction, etc). Oneshots must have atleast 1k or more words. There might be some exceptions though.

☆ Be respectful and patient. As we are also in the last year of our school, we can be busy sometimes with our projects and classes, so we request you all to be patient with us.

☆ You cannot edit your book after the judging period starts (cover change, title change, blurb, etc) This is to make sure that judges dont get confused with the marks allotment after you change something.

☆ Inform us if you changed your usernames or unpublished your participating books. Although please refrain from doing that as it will be difficult for us to find participants at the last moment.

☆ Only BTS fanfictions are allowed. We have decided to let BTS X Other groups enter as well and they will have a separate category for it. But we may remove this category if we dont get enough participants!

☆ Mature and LGBTQ+ books are welcomed here. But do specify in the forms about this. Also books without trigger warnings or which glorify self harm, rape, depression, etc. are NOT allowed.

☆ Now, if any participant, after the results/ reviews feel like their book has been judged unfairly then please dont start bashing the judges or you will be eliminated.
Keep in mind that the reviews provided by the judges is their point of view and they have given honest opinions.
Still if you have a problem you can pm us and we will look into it. You will get a response only if we think there has been an unfair treatment. If thats not the case, then we are sorry but you wont be getting any reply from our side.

☆ Your password is your favourite chocolate + your ultimate bias.
eg:- Dairy Milk Yoongi.
This is to make sure you read all the rules properly.

☆ Do not try to act smart with us. We know most of you are sweethearts and will follow every rule but some people do think that they can get away by unfollowing later and that's definitely not the case honey~
We will check everything time to time so please don't do anything which can have you disqualified from this award show.

Lastly, please enjoy as much as you can and put a '💜' in the comments if you have followed all the rules before proceeding to fill the forms.

If u have any doubts, please ask here»»»

~Mayo