𖤐 BTS X Other groups Winners 𖤐

The results for our brand new category are here!! Eeeek I am excited~

I have a few things to say but the most important one is that we have intervened in this category, to give justice to the more deserving works and I hope we did it correctly.

So before we greet our winners, I would like to bring this to your notice that we weren't going to keep this category in our awards because noone does. But then the thing is, there are many talented authors out there who write with so much passion and hardwork to give us beautiful masterpieces which definitely deserve a reward.

We all know that many awards don't allow BTS X Other group books and thats definitely not a bad thing. They are just trying not to promote shipping of our idols with other groups when they clearly don' t want it and this is a valid reason.

For us though, we saw some insanely deserving books which can win awards if only they had a category to participate. So we added this category to recognise the superb work and now we will be rewarding the best among them.

Let's appreciate the beautiful works and their hardworking authors. Make way for the winners~~

 Make way for the winners~~

The Third Place goes to......

BLACKHOUSE ACADEMY by xXPinkLemonadeXx

Judge: trulyminjiTitle: Blackhouse AcademyParticipant Username: xXPinkLemonadeXx

Judge: trulyminji
Title: Blackhouse Academy
Participant Username: xXPinkLemonadeXx