☂︎Thank you☂︎

With all the categories announced, we come to an end to this beautiful journey in the form of The Magic Swan Awards.

We sincerely hope that you all enjoyed participating in these awards as a participant, a judge or both. I would like to thank all the judges for their time and support and also many congrats to the winners of all the categories.

Those who didn't win, its alright. Writing is all about converting your imaginations into meaningful words. You improve with time and I hope the reviews provided to you were of a bit help.

I hope we were able to match your expectations of a good host and didn't disappoint anyone. We really worked hard to run this award show smoothly and now that it is ending, I think we did a good job.

ImperfectOne__30 babe we are finally done with this journey! YASSSS❤ We got to learn a lot and it was great experience, having you as moi precious co-host UwU.

Anyways, thank you to all for participating and make this award a big success.
Those who have already unfollowed us, grow up kids.

A few words from my soulmate and your sweet co-host♡

Heyyyy loveliess
This is your co-host Prattiee
Thank you everyone for participating in this award. It was a wonderful journey with you all.

I really appreciate how our participants were so humble and patient with us ❤
Congratulations to all the winners and those who didn't win don't get disheartened  guys hope you'll improve and keep writing.
ALL THE BESTTT

Huge Round of applause to our precious judges who were  prompt in judging ❤
my fav person Iamasuperstar30
Finally we did it!!
It was an amazing experience. It would not be a success without you babe!!! <3

She is soooooo sweett awwwww!! Hehe

With this we permanently close this amazing journey. Hope you all stay safe and lets meet in the future♡♡

|| Mayo and Prattie signing off...||