𖤐 Ships Winners 𖤐

Here we are back with the winners of our ships category~

Before announcing the results, lets just take a moment and tell ourselves that shipping two idols isn't wrong, as long as you dont rub that in other people's face (especially baby armys) and go on to hate those  clueless idols for not ending up together!!
I know most of you aren't like that, so take this as a small talk and a request. Our boys work extra hard for us and we definitely don't want them to be weirded out just because we demand them to be together with their group members.

We all love them equally so I know none is here to hate and thus, on that note, lets go and meet our winners♡♡

The Third Place goes to......

5 Centimeters Per Second by Eulissah

Judge: Loraslk5 Centimeters Per SecondShips

Judge: Loraslk
5 Centimeters Per Second
Ships

Book title: 5 - The title relates completely to what the book is about. The underlying motif of petals and the way it relates to the story and characters. The title is also unique.

Cover: 5 - The Cover is attractive and show’s off the main protagonists and cherry bottle petals which is what the book is about. So the cover is conveyed well.

Description 9 - Description tells you about the fact they are childhood sweethearts as well as the fact they drift away like petals from a cherry blossom tree and also link to the story. It is interesting, however is a bit confusing to read.