rumble in the timestream

(authors note: this is a prologue of sorts before the story itself)

third person pov: location: a time stream: the camera showed what looked like a van flying though what one could call a space time continuum, the van is called penny, a time traveling van that serves as the transportation of crazy Dave, a crazy yet friendly and helpful man who is the friend to a man he just calls neighbor, the gardener  was the friend of crazy Dave and an expert gardener as well as zombie fighter, how one might ask?, in the back of the van is vast plethora of plants ranging from explosive cherry bombs, hungering chompers, happy sunflowers and many, many more plants that shoot, eat, beat, burn, chill and paralyze zombies in there tracks, they've defended the owner and crazy Dave for as long they remember and they've cared for them in turn, however 4 plants in particular that loved the owner more than any other plant, there names were sunny, Peanelope, chompina and Emily, a sunflower, a peashooter, a chomper and a doom-shroom respectively, while the owner can understand plants somewhat, plants too a degree have there own language and only crazy Dave truly understood what they said, Dave knew the 4 plants loved the owner and he didn't mind as he saw himself to a degree the father figure of the plants and kinda gave them the blessing and he didn't teach them about the tacos and the hot sauce (Dave's version of bird and the bees) and sighed before going back to driving as the owner messed around with his shovel and cleaned it when all the sudden penny shook and alarms went off as Dave and the owner braised, penny's voice rang out as she said "warning: minor damage sustained, scanning... zombies detected portside" the two humans looked out the window and saw him, there arch enemy Dr.zomboss, leader of all zombies, they saw the zombie Brainiac laugh manically before preparing another laser as swashbuckler zombies swung back and forth trying to reach penny as seagulls, jetpacks, balloons and bug zombie flew towards her, the owner gritted his teeth and pulled a coconut cannon forward and opened the door and fired a coconut shell at zombosses latest zombot hitting it square on and zomboss fell over disrupting the laser, smaller plants using there roots or were just sticky got out and clinged to penny's side and fired peas, spores, electricity and stars at the approaching zombies holding them back, rotabagas and ghost peppers flew forward and added more firepower or terrified the zombies to death, zomboss gritted his teeth before trying to take aim again with his laser as the owner cycled coconut cannons in order to keep up the pressure or to thin out the hoard of flying zombies, zomboss then smirked as he fired a laser at pennies engine, causing one of them to blow out and smoke flew out profusely, penny's alarms blared even louder as she said "WARNING: MAJOR DAMEGE TO MAIN ENGINE!" the time traveling van said as Dave struggled to control it, the owner called the plants that went out to fight back in and shut the door and locked it, penny blared one more warning and said "MAKING EMERGNCY LANDING TO UNKNOWN TIME PERIOD, ERROR, DIMENSION" the humans eye widen before penny forced a portal to some unknown universe as they heard zomboss laugh manically.

third person pov: location: unknown dimension: penny screeched down word as Dave tried to maintain control, the plants were flying all over the place as they tried to hold on, when suddenly the doors broke off scattering the plants all over this new dimension despite the humans best efforts to stop as many as they could when penny shook and rumbled as she finally crashed landed as everyone inside penny blacked out. 

(authors note: enjoy a proper chapter now and next chapter the 4 plants that are in love with the owner will get there new forms next chapter and here's the plants that Dave and the owner manage to keep while the rest scattered.)

plants still with crazy and owner:

plants: 

peashooter

sunflower

wall-nut

potato mine

chomper

puff-shroom

sun-shroom

cherry-bomb

doom-shroom

lily pad

pots (the plant) 

cabbage-pult 

kernel-pult 

fume-shroom

iceberg lettuce

bonk choy

stallia

(authors note: enjoy the chapter also what plants do recommend for additional harem members, see you next chapter)