Chapter 1

At a sunny morning, a two story home with a garden and Laboratory, owner by a well known pokemon researcher and a beautiful 11 year old girl, Kiyoko Akio

Trailing to her bedroom, Kiyoko was sleeping in her princess bed, hugging her heart shaped pillow.

Her clock started ringing, she reaches for it to turn it off and went back to sleep.

After a few minutes, she was snuggling against her bed, she didn't hear her door open or footsteps.

It walks closer to her and nuzzles her cheek and purrs "Altaria" her pokemon Altaria said.

As it keeps nuzzling her, Kiyoko giggles and said "that tickles stop"

It keeps going until she woke up, as she did she laughs and hugs Altaria "ok I'm up and good morning Altaria" she pets its head, which made it purr

She then stretches and gets up. She walked to her window and opens to breath in the fresh air "oh how I missed the Sinnoh Region and today is the day I start my journey here. Are you ready Altaria?" she said excited as her bird like pokemon responds with excitement.

She then gets dressed, she then ties her head band on and looks at the jewel "it was sweet that Steven gave it to me, right Altaria?"

The pokemon nods as it held her bag in her mouth.

She smiled and grabs it "thank you, now let's go and eat breakfast, and see Papa" she ran down stairs with Altaria behind.

Her father Davis Akio, was at the kitchen drinking some coffee and looking over his data.

Kiyoko came down and ran to her father "Morning Papa" she hugs him, which made him laugh "morning princess, I see you're excited for today"

She pulled away and said "I am, after traveling for Kanto to Hoenn, I can't wait to go on an adventure here" she jumps up and down

He smiled and said "love that enthusiasm, but eat something before you go"

She nods then went to the kitchen to make something to eat.

She then asked as she cooks "what are you going to do, Papa?"

He responds "I'm going over to Professor Rowen, to do research and probably help out with the starter Pokemon, speaking of that, have you decided who to pick as your partner" he then looks at the postcard that she received, showing the starter Pokemon: the grass type Turtwig, the fire type Chimchar, and the water type Piplup

She said "oh I don't know, they all look so cute, it's very hard to choose"

He then said "why not pick Piplup, you do like water types so I'm guessing it's perfect for you"

She smiled and placed her food on a plate "that is true but I'll see and try something new". She filled up Altaria's bowl with pokemon food

Kiyoko sat down and started eating, she then said "oh yeah I'm going to enter in the contests and battle in gyms"

He said as he was a bit surprised "really, are you sure remember you did the same thing in Hoenn, it took alot of work to do things"

She said with a smile "that what it makes it fun, battle pokemon and learning many moves to help wow the audience"

He chuckled and said "if that is what you want, I'll support you no matter what" he placed his hand on her head which made her giggle.

"Now finish up eating before you go, oh and didn't you say you would meet up with Dawn at her home"

She gasped and said "you're right" she eats faster and said "lets go Altaria"

Kiyoko was friends with Dawn since Nursery school, before she started her travels, they are like sisters